**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

honestly it's impressive that a jacob jesus has a wait near 200 grams sumtimes, it's basically a 3.5 x 1.75 inch pendant, right?

Anyone have an idea where I can order an 18k rope chain from? Everywhere I look the max size is always like 5mm. I was looking at sardar predominantly since they weigh the most.

1405096-494906.jpg
Wasnt that "C" white?... and wht do we think about turning white gold jewelry yellow??

any1 have a preference with diamond cut francos vs plain francos ? pros cons from personal experience

just watched jacoje's video on it , all i really got was that diamond cut is more rounded/faceted but snags on clothing/skin/hair more ?

diamond cut looks cleaner imo but plain cut francos are more prevalent all over the net .

also any1 recommend any eBay sellers that got francos ? (or good eBay jewelers in general) - i know of merindajewlry09 but looking for some more

edit: looking for 14kt 3mm 24 in

Last edited:
Just added the angels so I pulled out the collection.. minus earrings and coins. Bout time to update...I feel a big cuban in my future

Back
Top Bottom