**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The rope was 10k gold 9in 12mm 79.3g
Got it for 3200

The Cuban braclet they hit me for 8k but I traded it in for Rollie for my girl . I put the money down but the work I wanted them to do to it they were dragging their feet on . So I told them to put that money on the Rollie instead .

Word up rrlegend, I paid just a few hundred dollars more last year than the price icebox is asking for and the specs dont even compare, 14k and 305 grams , rrlegend if you dont mind sharing, how much did you pay for the bracelets you got from icebox and what are the specs.
Screenshot_20190119-170923_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ll def hit them up

Word up rrlegend, I paid just a few hundred dollars more last year than the price icebox is asking for and the specs dont even compare, 14k and 305 grams , rrlegend if you dont mind sharing, how much did you pay for the bracelets you got from icebox and what are the specs.

rrlegend, dont answer this question :smh:. also, dont buy anymore jewely unless you run it past us first :lol:

44 a gram for 10k :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i made it like 4 minutes through that video, and it wasnt cringe because of the prices, but becase of the used car salesman talk. icebox makes nice jewelry no doubt, but come on man. when they started taken ol boy through the narrow *** hallways showing him rooms filled with nothing, talking bout watch your step and do you want some $1 store snacks from this empty room, i had to back out. AND they have a marketing social media section and cant answer simple customer questions? what is they doin man!?! good for them for talking all these rappers money though. i cant hate on people getting bread. good for them.

44grams for 10k gold :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rrlegend, dont answer this question :smh:. also, dont buy anymore jewely unless you run it past us first :lol:

44 a gram for 10k :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i made it like 4 minutes through that video, and it wasnt cringe because of the prices, but becase of the used car salesman talk. icebox makes nice jewelry no doubt, but come on man. when they started taken ol boy through the narrow *** hallways showing him rooms filled with nothing, talking bout watch your step and do you want some $1 store snacks from this empty room, i had to back out. AND they have a marketing social media section and cant answer simple customer questions? what is they doin man!?! good for them for talking all these rappers money though. i cant hate on people getting bread. good for them.

44grams for 10k gold :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got no problems keeping it real if I got got I’ll correct it on my end and get more informed . But if they got me a regular dude I can only imagine the people spending big money in there .

The rope was 10k gold 9in 12mm 79.3g
Got it for 3200

The Cuban braclet they hit me for 8k but I traded it in for Rollie for my girl . I put the money down but the work I wanted them to do to it they were dragging their feet on . So I told them to put that money on the Rollie instead .
Do you like 10k?

Do you like 10k?

For the rope braclet yeah wasn’t bad . But that’s why I’m asking . I don’t really know too much about jewelry . The only reason the braclet was copped and the other order was put In was because I was doing some Christmas shopping for others and my girl was like “ why don’t you get you something” .I like to keep it plain and didn’t want anything with diamonds in it so those caught my eye but I did want something with good size since I’m a bigger dude . But if I’m throwing money out the window that’s good to know about them I’ll look somewhere else in the future

I’m sorry but I’m never ****in with 10k ever. Especially if you’re already spending upwards of $3000 why not just go 14 at that point and pay the extra

I’m sorry but I’m never ****in with 10k ever. Especially if you’re already spending upwards of $3000 why not just go 14 at that point and pay the extra

pretty much, 10k ain't even 50% gold..that trade in value is disrespectful too, treat you like you got some stainless steel :lol:

Saving wallets and lives ,glad I posted it before I told them to run the card

damn son, they almost had you. :lol:

ask away here b, this thread is low-key da best thread on da entire internet about actual jewelry knowledge..IG only good for pics, smokes, and mirrors.

we not gonna have you paying 40k for a bustdown stainless steel watch like some videos ya seen :sick:

Damn Icebox some scammers.

Rappers will buy anything iced out.

$44/g is crazy for 10k.

They came down from 53-50k real quick, that should tell you alone to avoid all these jewelers these rappers go to.

Which one is Icebox ? Are those the Muslim jewelers in Atlanta ?

Back
Top Bottom