**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I always assumed you couldn't haggle in stores like ice boxx or if& co.
The stated price is the final price

i haggled with if&co for my baby jesus... told them i just wanted the piece without the chain and they gave me a slight discount enough for me to cop... but just know it wasnt retail... this was like 2016 so not sure if they do this now though and ken who i bought the piece from is not there either...

I would assume they base their prices on final weight and if it comes under they should chop the prices.

Like a 20 inch chain shouldn’t be priced the same as a 30inch chain. I know some sites you’ll see the automatic adjustments when you start selecting chain sizes.

But other ones they don’t so just send them an email and inquire about an adjustment.

Hard to even get a response from Icebox these days, makes you feel like If you aren't hitting them up so make a rapper type purchase, you're on the back burner. I'm huge on communication and hate to feel like I paid for something and am not a priority.

As for the bust downs, always felt it was tacky but then a coworker came in the other day with his bezel done on his press and It looked pretty damn good.

Anyone ever mess with Marcelo for anything at all? Steve? or Bennys down in the coliseum.

Hard to even get a response from Icebox these days, makes you feel like If you aren't hitting them up so make a rapper type purchase, you're on the back burner. I'm huge on communication and hate to feel like I paid for something and am not a priority.

As for the bust downs, always felt it was tacky but then a coworker came in the other day with his bezel done on his press and It looked pretty damn good.

Anyone ever mess with Marcelo for anything at all? Steve? or Bennys down in the coliseum.
Just about all jewelry stores hardly respond to messages. If you do not go to their store with a bag of money, they won't take you serious.

That isn’t true. You give me your number to hit you then go without responding then whats the point, and I have made a purchase with them so I’m not just some random poking around for prices, even visited the store and yes they showed love but being in NY and having to deal with stores out of state, communication is key. Reys and other places I have dealt with, 0 issues.

That isn’t true. You give me your number to hit you then go without responding then whats the point, and I have made a purchase with them so I’m not just some random poking around for prices, even visited the store and yes they showed love but being in NY and having to deal with stores out of state, communication is key. Reys and other places I have dealt with, 0 issues.
I am not suggesting it is the proper way to run a business. Put yourself in their shoes, they deal with a lot of window shopping. They are going to prioritize for their customers walking in with 6 figures cash.

Wow they played that kid.

50k for a Jubilee Lmaoooo

They tripled the price on him and just changed the bezel to make it look new.

I won’t buy a Rollie with a aftermarket Bezel, gimme mine stock.

imagine all those ruined bust down breitings from da early 2000's. :lol:

They are all worthless lmao. Like 5k range and u can’t trade them. Some jewelers who over paid keep trying to get cost and can’t. The watches just sit there. Sooo buyer beware to those idiots buying those black diamond AP royal oak non chronograph

what high end watch brands other than hublot puts diamonds in steel watches?

None I can think of becaus even when they do diamond bezels they use white gold

Just about all jewelry stores hardly respond to messages. If you do not go to their store with a bag of money, they won't take you serious.

I have never had an issue with a response from any high end jewelers. It’s the small businesses that I have response issues with. But I’m so connected at this point... u don’t reply I always have someone else texting that is ready to sell me what I need anyway.

An u don’t need to walk in with a wad of cash that’s a character. Most people pay with a wire or credit card. Even for the 300k stuff

They are all worthless lmao. Like 5k range and u can’t trade them. Some jewelers who over paid keep trying to get cost and can’t. The watches just sit there. Sooo buyer beware to those idiots buying those black diamond AP royal oak non chronograph

I have never had an issue with a response from any high end jewelers. It’s the small businesses that I have response issues with. But I’m so connected at this point... u don’t reply I always have someone else texting that is ready to sell me what I need anyway.

An u don’t need to walk in with a wad of cash that’s a character. Most people pay with a wire or credit card. Even for the 300k stuff
If you have a rapport with them, they'll answer. Otherwise if you are a regular Joe who hasn't spent large sums, you go into the store ready in order to get their attention.

Post your Jeweley collection.

I am not suggesting it is the proper way to run a business. Put yourself in their shoes, they deal with a lot of window shopping. They are going to prioritize for their customers walking in with 6 figures cash.

i think its different though, when you have a contact number given by them compared to someone who is commenting on a picture or sending a DM asking for price info.

Greg texts me back always within 24 hours and i spend nothing compared to his normal clients.

And here is where it’s wrong. He’s a repeat client like I am. In this type of business you build relationships. I have plenty clients that spend over 6 figures and clients that are one time walk ins. You treat them all the same.

I’ve currently dealt with this for the past 2 years with them and my info was passed on to a different sales associate there now. Communication is better but deals that were talked about previously aren’t being honored now.

This is a terrible business plan but hey. Some companies or brands think they can do this cause they have something we want d unfortunately this is where they “win”

Back
Top Bottom