**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

meek-mill-and-fat-joe-attend-bacardi-no-commission-marquee-musical-picture-id1069808810

Lets say I had 10k of cash laying around that I was gonna leave in a safe at home just to have something tangible. (My pops always told me to have some assets off the books.)

If I cop a chain with that 10k, I'm assuming that I'm losing about 1-2k in labor. Otherwise, I can recover the amount from a sale of the chain later on.

Does this sound somewhat reasonable?

Lets say I had 10k of cash laying around that I was gonna leave in a safe at home just to have something tangible. (My pops always told me to have some assets off the books.)

If I cop a chain with that 10k, I'm assuming that I'm losing about 1-2k in labor. Otherwise, I can recover the amount from a sale of the chain later on.

Does this sound somewhat reasonable?
Not reasonable, no jeweller will sell a chain for that small a profit, better to try a pawn shop with that strategy

gahdamn these dudes dress like trash :sick:
alot of these dudes looking like those stores in the abandoned hood malls with "trendz" in the name.

ninja still gonna rock moissanite whatever those fake diamonds are though lol ^^^^^

im just ****in wit ya ninja you know u my dawg

Back
Top Bottom