**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Playero Deja Vu.jpg

quick question guys, I'm looking to make a custom piece.
Wondering if you guys know anything about Iceman Nick?
I asked all the major dogs and obvs they all hit me with bogus prices like 130$/gram...
Nick asking for 50$/gram, which is significantly lower than even the closest number i got, which was from shyne saying like 80$/gram.
Shed some light if anyone knows anything please.

quick question guys, I'm looking to make a custom piece.
Wondering if you guys know anything about Iceman Nick?
I asked all the major dogs and obvs they all hit me with bogus prices like 130$/gram...
Nick asking for 50$/gram, which is significantly lower than even the closest number i got, which was from shyne saying like 80$/gram.
Shed some light if anyone knows anything please.

nick = jimmy boy

I wouldn't mess with them. They had replica Cartier bracelets with the Cartier stamp for sale and if they're making fakes who know if you'll ever get real gold and diamonds

nick = jimmy boy

I wouldn't mess with them. They had replica Cartier bracelets with the Cartier stamp for sale and if they're making fakes who know if you'll ever get real gold and diamonds

everyone is bootlegging those Cartier bracelet tho.

everyone is bootlegging those Cartier bracelet tho.

Are they giving fake Cartier boxes and a fake stamp on the inside of the bracelet too?

If it's like that, midas whale buy one of those replica Rolex made with 14k gold and a Chinese movement.

Are they giving fake Cartier boxes and a fake stamp on the inside of the bracelet too?

If it's like that, midas whale buy one of those replica Rolex made with 14k gold and a Chinese movement.

where can you find a fake rolex made out of 14k gold ?
never saw that sold in a store or at a place like canal street

i saw one with a geneva watch movement all 14k gold for $4000.00 in a presidential rolex style on canal street not too long ago

Does anyone know if this is possible?
I always wanted to know if I could do this
take a Seiko watch and get a Rolex face put into the Seiko watch
I know it sounds corny and crazy but I can’t afford to Rolex right now
Bootleg but not 100% bootleg As close as I can get to a Rolex lol

At one point I owned two Rolexes but I sold them both :frown:

Last edited:
thanks, i wont work with nick then... thinking i'ma go with ken, homeboy who left If&Co.
I'll post finished product when it gets completed.

where can you find a fake rolex made out of 14k gold ?
never saw that sold in a store or at a place like canal street

i saw one with a geneva watch movement all 14k gold for $4000.00 in a presidential rolex style on canal street not too long ago

Does anyone know if this is possible?
I always wanted to know if I could do this
take a Seiko watch and get a Rolex face put into the Seiko watch
I know it sounds corny and crazy but I can’t afford to Rolex right now
Bootleg but not 100% bootleg As close as I can get to a Rolex lol

At one point I owned two Rolexes but I sold them both :frown:
the font on the day wheel in those geneve watches looks decidedly different from a Rolex and the crown & buckle don't have a Rolex logo. From what I've scene those watches tend to have a bezel that looks different from a Rolex, a person who knows the watch would probably spot it every time. I did see a white gold geneve watch on fleabay last year with a diamond bezel, Rolex type crown, Rolex type buckle and a dial that said Rolex for around 5 g's. The diamond bezel sucked and the day font gave it away. An 18038 with a leather band is usually for sale sumwhere on the internet for 6 grand on any given day & if you're really with the haggling I think they must be even cheaper on the streets if you're in the right town.

Planning on trading in my bracelet for a bigger one soon so I got a couple fake ones from eBay to see what size I want

Mine is 8mm on the bottom. Bottom up is 8 > 9 > 10mm

I think I’m gonna go with 9mm. 10 is a little too big for me

C1A32D7D-B0EC-42F8-AC9E-8F0C1301E529.jpeg
604297E0-A805-4809-B257-94A3215D0D33.jpeg
1FC0DCE5-D9E6-4BA5-A212-4C2C213A2CCD.jpeg

Current size is 8.75” if anyone’s wondering (for scale) gonna go down to 8.5 on this next one
75E7D409-E45B-49E4-8D4A-EADBEB6A9C5E.jpeg

Also copped a 12mm “iced out” one just to see :lol: a 7-8mm real one would be :pimp: :pimp: maybe one day
9AD515B4-BC1D-45BB-8097-C1C9D091714D.jpeg

Really want 18kt but the prices are kinda steep. Prob just gonna do it though :lol: .. also my old one (before this one pictured) was from Daniels (this one is from Rey) I think I’m gonna go back to Daniels.. I like the more flat, less rounded links compared to Rey’s. I also hit up both and Rey currently isn’t doing 18kt so that makes my decision easier

Unless anyone can recommend someone else? Might have my mom call cmg and Leon and talk to them in Spanish, maybe they’ll give a better deal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom