**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

D891D5C6-E8F3-42CA-AB66-1D4129DD1A70.png
P
981C77C4-A234-470F-8597-32D8B95B880B.png
5F18565C-52E1-4F09-8147-BA4723671FCC.jpeg
78232428-1261-4E15-965A-9C75BDBADD10.jpeg
D02539D0-CCB6-43E2-A84D-CBEEDB07533D.jpeg
Been a little busy but I ended getting my Cuban from Rey’s wild quick. They started making it on Monday 2/18 and I had it in my hands that Saturday 2/23. Customer Service was amazing. Norma sent me pictures and videos at every step of the process, I’m very impressed tbh.

About to replace that bs rope with a shorter 4mm Franco from Jacoje more than likely. Then it’ll be time to decide between getting a Tito made or picking up a JP from Icebox :nerd:

Better off going to ifandco

yeah, you can order it straight from them...that was a option for me but da Jacob was alot rarer on da market and weighed more so i pulled da trigger there.
what was the quoted price for the Lisro piece? Same joint as Ghostface? Also has anyone bought a Tito Jesus piece from Harry Esmez i wanna see his work

What’s the mm and length of that Cuban?

8.5mm and 24”

I love it but part of me is thinking I’ll be upgrading to a 10mm before the year is up :lol:

D891D5C6-E8F3-42CA-AB66-1D4129DD1A70.png
P
981C77C4-A234-470F-8597-32D8B95B880B.png

Better off going to ifandco

Call me crazy but I think Ice Box’s JP looks way better than IF and Co and it’s not even close lol. Anyone that has an Ice Box piece please feel free to DM me with a ball park price I should aim for, I’m not trying to pay their online sticker.

FYI i would all 14kt with only diamond eyes is fine by me.

8.5mm and 24”

I love it but part of me is thinking I’ll be upgrading to a 10mm before the year is up :lol:

:lol: What's crazy is I'm trying to decide between an 8-10mm and 24-26in. Another poster had a 10 that looked how I wanted. But your 8.5 looks right too. I'm going to have to just try em on to see. So far Reys is the top of the list.

I asked Norma yesterday is that the best they can do she said yes at 45. Should I try to bargain with her by telling her cmg got better price or just go to cmg
186EF72D-9389-4E31-8D01-1A9A0F75FD35.jpeg

thats a big difference in price... i dont know if norma will price match... its worth a shot to ask

Also if you get a chain and feel you will upgrade dont get a piece for it...i got 2 chains right now i wouldnt mind upgrading but i wont because i already got a charm for each chain...

Customer Service was amazing. Norma sent me pictures and videos at every step of the process, I’m very impressed tbh.

About to replace that bs rope with a shorter 4mm Franco from Jacoje more than likely.

Word, franco is next on the list. Dope charm

Reactions: Bee
:lol: What's crazy is I'm trying to decide between an 8-10mm and 24-26in. Another poster had a 10 that looked how I wanted. But your 8.5 looks right too. I'm going to have to just try em on to see. So far Reys is the top of the list.
8.5mm is def perfect just sometimes I feel like a 10mm would be more versatile and look great without a piece on it.
Also if you get a chain and feel you will upgrade dont get a piece for it...i got 2 chains right now i wouldnt mind upgrading but i wont because i already got a charm for each chain...
You don’t think the same Jesus Piece would look decent/fit on either size chain?

if you find it let us know

I’m in contact with the jeweler that has this mold right now. It was posted in this thread awhile back and I saved the info.

For anyone wondering that piece is heavy as hell at about 200grams, they want $10,000. Or $7,500 no ice.

They also offered to make me a smaller one between 90-100grams for just over $5,000... I may explore this option and take one for the team :nerd:

24E16EEC-4A14-4E38-A68A-7EE62A43FBA6.jpeg

See the difference , but is it really $1k difference at the same gram weight

is that CMG on the left? Not going to lie, as much as I mess with Rey if I was in the market for an 18kt piece that price difference would be hard to get over. They were very competitive when it came to 14kt but in your case it might be better to just go with CMG and hold onto as much value as you can.

well i have a baby jesus and it fits on my 7mm cuban perfect... actually the bale barely fits... i want to upgrade to a 10mm cuban and the baby jesus would look silly on it cuz its too small... but im a just keep the 2 chains i have and not upgrade... cheaper option lol...

i would go with cmg thats a big price difference... but if you like the quality better at reys then go for it...

Back
Top Bottom