**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

FB08EA79-EC46-47E9-B3E6-08DD7FD65CC5.jpeg

Why would you tell 'em that's a good price. I'd haggle that **** lower, tell them to match the price to somewhere else

If they know how to use IG, then they know how to find out what their competitors are charging. Something isn't right here unless they got the gold super cheap or they are desperate for business.

I’m not buying from them. I’m trying to get a Miami Cuban 18k only person responded to my messages was Rey he charging 45 a gram now. On Daniels they charging 47

Question, are all Cubans high polished? Flash plated?

Reason I ask is I see a lot of jewelry around and I tend to over analyze things. Main reason is seems like a lot of gold jewelry got different colors.

Like a lot of Asian 18k gold isn’t plated either

Asian gold is 20 to 24 k Depending on the country of origin

i wish i knew about cmg before i got my first chain... but too late now that i got my cuban and charm already lol... but ya i would of went to them definitely... didnt know about it until i was watching youtube videos and someone commented cmg is the best for quality and prices

People have so many different opinions on who's better at Cubans; Reys, Daniels, CMG, Leons...

Can someone list the pros and the cons of those top 4 makers? Or anyone else I'm missing. (I like Reys, but only because I've purchased from there, I've never seen or held in person another Cuban from any of the other 3).

Anybody have a 7mm Cuban and can post a pic wearing it? Looking at a chain from Daniel’s but not sure if I want to go with 7 or 8.

Also can’t decide what length to get. I have a 22 inch white gold Cuban. Not sure if I want my yellow gold to be 24 or 26.

Back
Top Bottom