**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

11925768_1640895046164009_1750637301_n.jpg

And that mold is no longer around ?
According to 1 source Harry may have it I will going to his shop next week to confirm. I tried getting him on phone but it is down. I truly believe there are few of his pieces floating around NYC that no one knows what they have. I will find the piece. If I am unable too I will try reach out to people who have the piece to see if they can take it a jeweler of their choice and make a copy and compensate them for this...

This is what Icebox told one of my boys when he hit them up

B3qgn8D.png

2WlwJ7V.png

They ain't givin no gram weight until you place an order and give them half the cost so that they can draw it up in CAD or whatever.

That makes no damn sense at all. Jesus pieces are a staple and you should be able to give me an estimate of the gram weight prior to me just rolling in and giving you 3 stacks as a deposit.

thekg1 thekg1 All of My old jewelry had a lot of weight to it and I just updated the style of a ring I used to have. The shape of the ring sits comfortably against the next finger and I based the Stone layout from the top view on the amount of loose stones I had tucked away haha the 50 pointers I got for a great price and said why not.

Back
Top Bottom