**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This is what Icebox told one of my boys when he hit them up

B3qgn8D.png

2WlwJ7V.png

They ain't givin no gram weight until you place an order and give them half the cost so that they can draw it up in CAD or whatever.

That makes no damn sense at all. Jesus pieces are a staple and you should be able to give me an estimate of the gram weight prior to me just rolling in and giving you 3 stacks as a deposit.

smh...

badly asking for a bigger cuban.

Anyone ever get their chain from Rey tested with a precious metal analyzer? I think it's really cool how they do everything in house and like their craftsmanship but don't have the machine

the actual face on the Tito was always the feature that stood out to me the most. Jacob's pieces are iconic but they look more like skulls to me. Not necessarily a bad thing and probably a good 1 for the person who wears it for no reason.

Anyone ever get their chain from Rey tested with a precious metal analyzer? I think it's really cool how they do everything in house and like their craftsmanship but don't have the machine
Can anybody put input on this? I’ve scratch tested mine and it checked out at 14k. I’m paying for an 18k bracelet now so it’ll be nice to know. I know they say they flash plate it to give it a shine wonder how does that affect scratch testing?

Can anybody put input on this? I’ve scratch tested mine and it checked out at 14k. I’m paying for an 18k bracelet now so it’ll be nice to know. I know they say they flash plate it to give it a shine wonder how does that affect scratch testing?

Scratch testing only checks the surface. That's why I asked if anyone checked with a precious metal analyzer. They have the service on Ebay for NY/NJ area. You pay like 15-20 bucks and they put the machine to your gold.

Back
Top Bottom