**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For you Cuban bracelet lovers

C533B851-E98C-40CB-AA83-0515A8BA6B95.png

Isn't it up to the client for what kind of diamonds they want/pay for?

if you are buying custom pieces... what frank and most of us are speaking of is how the brand makes its jewelry and design. Jacob generally just uses large stones usually to justify the price they charge.

I doubt Tito's place that was mentioned even has it because it's been years since it was first mentioned and someone would have posted pics by now

I doubt Tito's place that was mentioned even has it because it's been years since it was first mentioned and someone would have posted pics by now

Time for frank to sell that mold lol. It’s not a modular design... someone pay frank to get it cad molded

I'm feeling like there are enough pictures of it over the years where if sum1 was really good at what they do they could create a good rendition of it. The GLC/Frank Mucus Jesus is very underrated, I think it may actually be the best.

I agree... if you are bout it... you could easily get that Jesus made. The design is not complex and the stone setting is sloppy and not uniformed... it’s almost freestyle in a way but yet slightly refined. Put that cash up and u could have the whole thing done in 4 weeks

My girl wants a small chain and maybe a charm (maybe 2mm at most), likely a rope. She also wants to sell 25g of 14k gold, where in nyc should she go for this? Looking for somehting fairly cheap aka under 1000

Anybody got a 10 (or 9 or 11) mm cuban, and a bracelet? Can you post pics of both, and the bracelet size? Tryna research before copping. Went back through a bunch of pages already.

Well Ben said he won jeweler of the yr at JCK out of 100k jewelers or whatever he said. He also has said he's by far been the #1 jeweler in terms of both money made and creativity/craftsmanship. Idk, it seems like the big time bay area clients spend millions with Ben like Philthy Rich and our own @vehiculum here

You can't forget my boy cookie money. He fasho stepped his game up over the last year and some change.
Screenshot_20190626-130037_Samsung Internet.jpg
I failed trying to embed :lol:
" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:

Bq-_SufHwez

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom