**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Goodness.

Over 30 years on this earth and never cared about jewelry (except watches) but I mistakenly got in this thread and now I'm hella curious.

Don't know a damn thing about chains but I'm interested. Scrolling through IG and now I'm peeping everyone's chain game...lol

Yeah..you might wanna stay away from this thread. I was never into jewelry...that all changed when I stumbled on this thread. Purchased my first cuban last year and added a pendant today. Not anything brolic like some of you guys..but enough for daily wear. Either going to do a bracelet next or a bigger chain and I should be good.

Attachments

• 7BAC01A1-2B33-4EE6-B0F2-252F9124C3BB.jpeg
    7BAC01A1-2B33-4EE6-B0F2-252F9124C3BB.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 117
Yeah..you might wanna stay away from this thread. I was never into jewelry...that all changed when I stumbled on this thread. Purchased my first cuban last year and added a pendant today. Not anything brolic like some of you guys..but enough for daily wear. Either going to do a bracelet next or a bigger chain and I should be good.
nice, what does it say?

MMS on the Cuban?

Goodness.

Over 30 years on this earth and never cared about jewelry (except watches) but I mistakenly got in this thread and now I'm hella curious.

Don't know a damn thing about chains but I'm interested. Scrolling through IG and now I'm peeping everyone's chain game...lol

Same :lol:. Been kinda wanting one for a minute but this thread took it to another level. Now I got 2 and looking to get maybe 4 more before the end of the year. Never paid attention to anybody's chains when I was out, now I peep everybody's :lol:

not gon hate on trax... got my first iced out joint with them and got a cross...something small nothing serious... was pretty nice actually especially for under a G...

The beauty of life, was when my mom said ***** you could be Christ
I wasn't old enough to hold my **** and pee right, "Jesus"!
What is he like? I picture him standing with diamonds on him
Little different from the way my mommy saw him

View attachment 2368945

I don’t really have the itch to get a necklace, never really have, I like my bracelets tho. But if I were to get a set up I’d get one (smaller :lol:) like this. A 3 chain set up

As mentioned in this thread, scrolling through here makes me really want to get another piece smh. Got a custom solid 14k 2 ct piece made 3 years ago for my bday and traded that in not too long ago for the Datejust. Just recently got rid of the Datejust and now I have the itch for something again. Thinking a small cross like Ben Baller has been wearing daily it seems and maybe a smaller micro sized pendant. The Rolex was cool but I found out I’m just not quite a watch guy.

Attachments

• 2AF34646-8A7F-401E-9A9C-63DF6403A65A.jpeg
    2AF34646-8A7F-401E-9A9C-63DF6403A65A.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 113
  • FFF4B9EF-C448-442F-B855-CE458EA82948.jpeg
    FFF4B9EF-C448-442F-B855-CE458EA82948.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 122
Back
Top Bottom