**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I believe that is a type of bracelet that Ninjahood authored as the Armor Bracelet. I think ppl say they range from very poor quality-very expensive and worth it

I believe that is a type of bracelet that Ninjahood authored as the Armor Bracelet. I think ppl say they range from very poor quality-very expensive and worth it

armor bracelets just fell off da Earth one day.....

my faves are Nas's yellow gold one on da God Son's cover & Cam'ron joint when he came up on Roca-fella.

where's that leon cuban u copped?

Diamond work currently. Half kilo 14k yellow gold w/ yellow diamonds 28 inches. Finished product by early August. Stones are treated it would take way too long to match that many natural yellow stones and be far too expensive... also it is a full beaded pave style setting which just takes even more stones

Last edited:
That watch is not expensive

However this is... but I feel Richards are going to lose value. They want 280 for this... I think in 2-3 years I can get it for 175 ish

The stones are VS 1 F color

Gives u an idea of what the rappers are paying
$280,000?

rich4eva rich4eva why do you project Milles to depreciate that much in a couple yrs?

because they don't really use precious materials... its a hype machine like Hiamov watches…. but with star athletes, not just rappers... Hiamov jewelers still exist today in FL but focus on jewelry making. I cant say what Richard will morph into but it wont be this brand that keeps going up in value. No one cares that much about carbon fiber and sapphire molded cases.

Always remember the bussdown stainless steel AP royal oak offshore... you cant get 20-25 for that watch today, whether selling or buying

RM reminds me of Mueller’s, which I’m not a fan of. I could see them ending up like FM. RM has good marketing from what I can see, and we all know what happens once rappers start name dropping.

Ben Baller seemed to say Mille's marketing is just that good besides the athletes how they have Jackie Chan and K Pop stars pushing it so they have all the rich HK and Mainland China markets as well. You think precious metal is really going to end up being a deal breaker like that for ppl in that demographic?

because they don't really use precious materials... its a hype machine like Hiamov watches…. but with star athletes, not just rappers... Hiamov jewelers still exist today in FL but focus on jewelry making. I cant say what Richard will morph into but it wont be this brand that keeps going up in value. No one cares that much about carbon fiber and sapphire molded cases.

Always remember the bussdown stainless steel AP royal oak offshore... you cant get 20-25 for that watch today, whether selling or buying

Ben Baller seemed to say Mille's marketing is just that good besides the athletes how they have Jackie Chan and K Pop stars pushing it so they have all the rich HK and Mainland China markets as well. You think precious metal is really going to end up being a deal breaker like that for ppl in that demographic?

Yep precious metal matters that much. You don’t see very man stainless steel or carbon coveted luxury watches. The irony is that when you see people lusting hulk rolex’s And stainless steel Patek nautilus is because they generally won’t spend the astronomical sum for the higher end of the watch.

Yep precious metal matters that much. You don’t see very man stainless steel or carbon luxury watches that are coveted.

The irony is that when you see people lusting hulk rolex’s And stainless steel Patek nautilus’

increasing the pricing with the demand is because they generally won’t spend the astronomical sum for the higher end models in the luxury brand. Not saying they can’t afford but saying they won’t spend. It’s only certain types of people that will spend house money on watches and jewelry.

The real buyers want unique pieces (limited in number) that have a material value.

AA2FF555-0475-4AFD-97DD-D9DE1953740D.jpeg
Sold my 8.5mm today to my guy |l

Rey is about to start my 14mm :nerd:

what’s usually the going rate on those photo pendants? Wifey want one with the kids picture on it.

what’s usually the going rate on those photo pendants? Wifey want one with the kids picture on it.
Icebox has it for 5k on their site. You should be able to give any jeweler your budget and they’ll work with you.

Back
Top Bottom