**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

its a cut made for large stones... not small stones...when its a large emerald cut it sells for hundreds of thousands

the piece is probably very flat and lacks the chunkiness of the Tito:
JF0009_2.jpg

with white ice & the entire neck muscle carved instead of stones taking up the majority of the bottom 1/3 this one would be better. I remember seeing it on Ben Baller's blog years ago and wondering who made it:
KIRKO-BANGZ-REPPING-BB-X-JUGRNAUT.png
depth seems the same as tito the hair diamond setting is different. Take a look at the tito at a similar angle

It's hard to tell in pics but since I had an actual Tito in hand the diamonds on the head are placed in prongs lifted above, sort of like a flower.

I never understood why platinum jewelry still sells for more than gold despite it being hundreds of dollars less per ounce now... I mean I know it's a harder metal to work with, but you think the cost would offset the premium to craft it, so it really should cost the same as gold jewelry at this point.

I would like some platinum jewelry, don't feel like constantly having to rhodium plate white gold.

I never understood why platinum jewelry still sells for more than gold despite it being hundreds of dollars less per ounce now... I mean I know it's a harder metal to work with, but you think the cost would offset the premium to craft it, so it really should cost the same as gold jewelry at this point.

I would like some platinum jewelry, don't feel like constantly having to rhodium plate white gold.
Platinum also weighs more by volume so you will need much more platinum by weight to make the same size chain

depth seems the same as tito the hair diamond setting is different. Take a look at the tito at a similar angle

I actually think this 1 is different from Frank's Tito Jesus piece, his looks just a bit chunkier on the sides. Plus that 1 has the iced out neck thing going on where Frank's has the neck muscle. It could be the same shape & just iced out or a different shape entirely. I kind of think the latter. This is the picture you posted of it recently that may have not shown up for every NTer, it looks a bit slimmer on the sides compared to the pictures of Frank's that's on insta:
60639464_1759939307442644_7002647759645286497_n.jpg

this is a close up of 1 that Lil Cease wore many years ago where the neck isn't iced out:
wp_ss_20171227_0004.jpg

Unfortunately the picture sucks (sry) so I can't really tell if this is one of the two that were made by Biggie for Biggie & D-Roc or if there were 3 of them. Anyways I think Jesus piece necks were a point of contention among NTers years ago and I'm not eem tryin to take it there; there are probably different Titos just like there are different Jacobs.

Back
Top Bottom