**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looks to be another doo rag jesus. it really looks like sum1 balled out and had every single Jacob Jesus made, even this 1:
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-yellow-gold-with-yellow-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-0-1-540-540.jpg

the beard/chin on that rose Jesus with pink stones looks like when Icebox had that kufi, I wonder if it was a trade.

That one a good deal for a baby Jesus piece? Not sure if I’m feeling the yellow diamonds or not. Really like the icebox one.

tried dealing with Jimmy boi before I would advise if you are... meet him in person... its mostly uneducated buyers his items are geared toward
I just feel like “too good to be true” type of stuff. Probably switch out original parts etc. An AD that sell used watches is having a extra 10% off sale I probably stop by tomorrow

St michaels piece is better in solid or mostly gold to me. More accurate to the era compared to fully iced.

What does that mean? If you can't go into detail, did he try to rip you off?

no he just isn't very descriptive... and doesn't communicate well via DM. the tag line of "my Si hits harder than Their VS" is just odd but in reality applies to lower level jewlers….

for instance he had a tennis chain he wanted 60k for... to get the specs was like pulling teeth. how do you sell a piece without the specs. even those rolex's how is there a price but no specs.... that's that lower level jeweler BS...

i remember fakejewelrybuster used to go hard on Jimmy boy

Seems like I remember there was a rumor in this thread or volumes of the past that FJB was Ben Baller.

Them Millies are like the Hublots of the past. Here today and gone tomorrow. Let all them rappers, d-boys, etc ride the popularity wave until they find something else to jump on.

That one a good deal for a baby Jesus piece? Not sure if I’m feeling the yellow diamonds or not. Really like the icebox one.
that Jesus was actually the subject of jokes from NTers who were experienced jewelry buyers as well as rare Jesus piece experts. the stones are probably nice since it's from Jacob & Co and it's probably very rare. 55 grams seems kind of light but buy what you like; it would be a boring world if everyone had the exact same Jesus piece.

that Jesus was actually the subject of jokes from NTers who were experienced jewelry buyers as well as rare Jesus piece experts. the stones are probably nice since it's from Jacob & Co and it's probably very rare. 55 grams seems kind of light but buy what you like; it would be a boring world if everyone had the exact same Jesus piece.

Haha wasn’t sure if it was the yellow diamonds throwing me off or just the overall look but good to know I’m not the only one.

For a baby Jesus piece isn’t 55 grams pretty heavy? Been going back through this thread and saw the icebox one is 48 grams.

For those of you who had owned both is it really that much of a difference with scratching between 14k & 18k cubans?

Back
Top Bottom