**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

jacobs is on tradesky for 15k...

if u find a good reference, you can get a jeweler wit CAD skills to pump out one for sub 17k.

Really will come down to the jewelers mark up and labor cost.

TVJohnny is asking for 15k for his Tito version and thats 10k with SI1 diamonds

https://www.tvjohnny.net/product_info.php?products_id=8245

so its not hard to believe if youre asking for 14k and premium diamonds he would be in the 20-25 range

Ya 35-40k sounds a bit much for a jesus piece to be made… even IFandCo which is overpriced is charging 23k for their full size jesus in VS diamonds
upload_2019-7-25_8-35-45.png

Where’s the best place to buy mini gold bars? Best priced? The kind in plastic cases.
And who makes the best quality or has cool stamps on em?

I’d like to start collecting them slowly over time. Anywhere from grams to ounces.

Where’s the best place to buy mini gold bars? Best priced? The kind in plastic cases.
And who makes the best quality or has cool stamps on em?

I’d like to start collecting them slowly over time. Anywhere from grams to ounces.

Google "gold pamp suisse" and use the gold spot price as a guideline to what you should be paying

And people are forgetting to mention you need the mold to be created

35-40 is expensive don’t get me wrong... I know many people who tell me that they can do my Jesus for 15-18k all day long. But as I have said many times before... if we were to meet in person and you put ur piece next to my Jacob piece... you will see a significant difference in Stone quality. This includes IF & Co (have seen and held many pieces that are in the show room... they are a Si & VS mix)

After seeing that I just can’t buy less. It bothers me to see dull spots in the overall shine of the piece.

Even at 18kt, full size, all VS stones, 35-40k is extremely high. Unless it has some sort of story attached to it.

Where are you guys buying ur pieces? Random jeweler will do those low prices the Guys who are really skilled and have a store front not in the swap meet or some random hole in the wall will charge much more.

I guess we agree to disagree. If it’s so cheap a Tito should have been made already.

It’s like people I had dealt with saying they will make me the jacob for 15-18k for VS Diamonds instead of what jacob wants for it. I have yet to see a replica jacob look like an actual jacob. Never have I seen it. The stones are not even close to the same. I emplor anyone who can take you iced out piece or Jesus head and go into jacob... let them clean ur piece... let them show u their Jesus piece and there’s side by side. You will see what I mean.

I bought the pink diamond kufi it should be taken down in the next few days as my payment clears

sub 17 with Si's VS 1 D or E color they will ask for far above 25

those are not new Jacobs those are all from 2008. I know why Dewitts has those pieces... its not Jacob selling old stock.
Is it something that was siezed or forfeited during Jacobs legal issues. Or maybe someone else’s legal troubles

Really will come down to the jewelers mark up and labor cost.

TVJohnny is asking for 15k for his Tito version and thats 10k with SI1 diamonds

https://www.tvjohnny.net/product_info.php?products_id=8245

so its not hard to believe if youre asking for 14k and premium diamonds he would be in the 20-25 range
if this scale is showing grams it's about 1/2 the wait of Frank's Tito and it looks very flat compared to his as well:
JF0009_6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom