**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i think its the "larger" micro JP . IB makes a slightly larger micro but still smaller than a baby JP.
The baby JP IB is usually around 48grams.

I think the owner is from NT.....

in my opinion that jesus is better that 90% of the micro/baby/small size jesus pieces posted here. it looks a bit beat up and the pictures could be better because the gold looks so dark. if i was in the market for smaller jesus id offer somewhere around half that asking price at best.

Classic Saint Michael pendant (Mobb Deep- Real Gangstas)
Yeah, I know Tyga recently dropped his remix of this piece but I prefer the classic over anything.
IMO...
st._michael.png

Hoping for assist until i get my funds right for a gold chain. Where can i buy the best looking miami cuban in sterling silver? Thick and heavy. TIA

i think its the "larger" micro JP . IB makes a slightly larger micro but still smaller than a baby JP.
The baby JP IB is usually around 48grams.

I think the owner is from NT.....

Didn’t know icebox had something in between always assumed at 6.5k they’re all baby Jesus pieces. Putting in my offer looks like seller dropped the price already.

7AFE1D1F-4F62-41A0-9AA3-18185286A15E.jpeg

Random but
I had long hair for a while and cut it last year. Been wearing my hair ties on my wrist and my last one finally broke. I feel naked without it |l I would just go buy some but it wouldn’t be the same
MM?

Anybody has a 1.5mm Franco set up in the 20-22 inch range? Trying to see if that’s too tiny in real everyday life. I can’t judge it in pictures accurately. Thanks!

it's rare to see it online and the price of gold may go up so I think it's not a bad price. that's a different mold from P's/Ninjahood's tho
It’s the best price you’ll find a new one at, that’s a huge piece
yours is the Prodigy/Ninjahood mold, right?

It’s also worth calling or emailing him to see if you can get a better price. Things sold on eBay are always marked up.

Please post detailed pics of this piece! Also a brief description. This pendant is a Holy Grail of mine.
mine is 4"x2.5" and about 60 grams of 14k, and pretty much flat... Paid somewhere around $2500 a few years ago

It's still a fairly large piece, but the one on ebay and ninjahood had was like 5x3.5 and was 3d front and back

Back
Top Bottom