**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thanks I bought it almost 2 years ago brand new, it’s scratched up but u can’t really tell since it’s brushed. I can take to Rolex or an AD and get it refinished. I’ll probsbly take it later this year

I did with my datejust a few years ago. my pops gave me his for my bday and that thing was all scratched up lol... but when I got it back from Rolex it look brand new... took close to two months and the service was expensive!

Arodx2 u have me hype for my dianmond GMT. Can’t wait to grab it next week. Great set up man!

This is likely my last watch for the year. My jeweler is offering a hell of a deal. White gold not stainless

27EB0965-5A5A-46AE-9BD4-ACFA488C0FEE.jpeg

Arodx2 u have me hype for my dianmond GMT. Can’t wait to grab it next week. Great set up man!

This is likely my last watch for the year. My jeweler is offering a hell of a deal. White gold not stainless

Going to get a Rolex at the end of this year, don’t know which to get tho, GMT or Sub

Is that like a mil?

Back
Top Bottom