**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I might be wrong but it seems the older Jacob JPs had the curve on the left side of the face. Makes me wonder if Jacob doesn’t have the original mold anymore and had to make a new on?
Every time a photo of a kufi JP is posted I think to myself any other JP variation just isn’t close and will never compare.
Damn 272 grams of gold on that other JP. That is a heavy, brolic piece.

having purchased luxury goods with unique serial #'s on them the most important thing for me is to know where it came from. what lowball stratergy do the pawn shop types use when you're hard up for cash and have to sell your stainless watch?

Just flew into Orange County,

anyplaces to check out some jewelry? I’m probably gonna stop by IF&Co
Go to the Slauson swap meet if&Co. I would not waste my time with the Beverly Hills spot.
but for regular chains and stuff I would head to the gold district in LA.
What u tryna look at?

rapper-meek-mill-attends-a-game-between-the-houston-rockets-and-the-picture-id1184068077

what is Meek Mill's watch called? It looks like 1 of the hot expensive modern watches which I do not like the looks of most of the time but it looks good on the wrist.

Sum Roc pieces for sale that Ninjahood may be tombout:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

14K 114.7 Grams , I presume that's for the chain & the piece:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

154 Grams

nothing is said about the stones so far. they are very kool prolly authentic heavy Rocafella pieces but the gemstones quality & settings are not on the level as others that I think have been credited to Jacob. The rose gold looks like the 1 Ben Baller had but his appeared to be completely solid.

Y'all would be cool rocking a Roc piece?

Seems like it's crazy iconic to the point where it would look strange if it weren't gifted to you or you bought it while you're down with the label.

what is Meek Mill's watch called? It looks like 1 of the hot expensive modern watches which I do not like the looks of most of the time but it looks good on the wrist.

Sum Roc pieces for sale that Ninjahood may be tombout:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

14K 114.7 Grams , I presume that's for the chain & the piece:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

154 Grams

nothing is said about the stones so far. they are very kool prolly authentic heavy Rocafella pieces but the gemstones quality & settings are not on the level as others that I think have been credited to Jacob. The rose gold looks like the 1 Ben Baller had but his appeared to be completely solid.

i just realized both those pieces belonged to Sebastian Telfair.

both of those are official tissue....wish it was da classic standard sized one .

Y'all would be cool rocking a Roc piece?

Seems like it's crazy iconic to the point where it would look strange if it weren't gifted to you or you bought it while you're down with the label.

yeah if i theoretically acquired one id need so be knighted by someone down with or formerly down wit da roc.

i guess da easiest way to get one is from former athletes hurting for some change.

nothing is said about the stones so far. they are very kool prolly authentic heavy Rocafella pieces

sebastian-telfair-josh-ozersky-and-ed-levine-picture-id87245956

there's ur original owner, da 2 names left on da back are his kids names...guess da Jeweler buffed out "Sebastian" on top to hide who sold it...

next time a regular sized Rocafella piece hits da bay i think imma cop one.

Screenshot_20191124-223106.png

Back
Top Bottom