**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ninja, they be taxing on lab diamonds tho. The discount I seen for them are usually 10-20% cheaper. Not really worth it IMO

its gonna be cheaper as those operations ramp up.

i tell ya all da time, moissanite is da wave tho.

How you always look down on 10k and promote fufu ice?

10k isn't even 50% gold.... you're residual value will be laughed at if u ever try to move it.

moissanite is laboratory made silicone carbide, which is another option besides diamonds i.e. sapphires, emeralds, etc.

plus da performance outshine da aforementioned.

those Jesus Pieces on Tradesy are really cheap through at least midnite tonite - $10375 for the blue, $12450 for white gold white stones, $13695 for the rose gold durag, $14525 for the rose gold kufi. $14525 for the Minnesota Vikings but it's not really a classic Jacob & Co shape. 1 way to possibly pull off the blue is to double up with the other white gold kufi.

all those tradsy prices are a couple grand higher even with discounts. he raised his prices by a lot a while back

all those tradsy prices are a couple grand higher even with discounts. he raised his prices by a lot a while back

haha went up when I copped the baby Jacob. You can cop the blue one for $8,819 w/the 15% off code.

Thoughts on a all gold st Michael piece? IF offering me one for 4500 baby sized. Dudes won’t sell it to me without the damn chain for less
1575142925320.png

ninjahood ninjahood or OG thread heads, we seen the price of gold go up. Has the price of legit Not enhanced diamonds remained the same in price increased/declined in the past 20-30 yrs(not including inflation)
do u think the price of gold will pass legit diamonds in price?

haha went up when I copped the baby Jacob. You can cop the blue one for $8,819 w/the 15% off code.
you bought at the right time. that blue Jesus was 9k months ago. if he didn't raise prices it would be closer to 7k. that is the best piece he has but i don't think i can rock blue stones. if it was white stones i would cop, but then again the price would be much higher.

you bought at the right time. that blue Jesus was 9k months ago. if he didn't raise prices it would be closer to 7k. that is the best piece he has but i don't think i can rock blue stones. if it was white stones i would cop, but then again the price would be much higher.

Yeah I remember the blue one was under 10. You don’t like the rose gold one? I remember a member said they bought it, but it magically popped back up
1575146317969.png

Yeah I remember the blue one was under 10. You don’t like the rose gold one? I remember a member said they bought it, but it magically popped back up
1575146317969.png
it's a great mold but I Don't like how the beard was done on that 1, I think there are extra diamonds going up on the side most of the time on those:
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-rose-gold-with-light-pink-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-3-0-960-960.jpg

jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-rose-gold-with-light-pink-diamonds-jesus-pendant-charm-0-0-960-960.jpg

vs this from an NT (you may have to click):
01B24104-1237-47F4-B57D-69B3BAB0B7D5.jpeg

Ima leave this one here
now I think the shape of the chin is the same in the rose gold & the diamond beard was just done differently. maybe you could get it upgraded but it's already pretty expensive & sum1 could ruin it if they didn't know exactly what to do.

1575146317969.png

the blue one is the best one in person, i just dont like the blue. i do like the rose but then id need a rose chain fml. i considered the the all white one to pair with the one i already have, but i really wanted a yellow gold piece.

ninjahood ninjahood or OG thread heads, we seen the price of gold go up. Has the price of legit Not enhanced diamonds remained the same in price increased/declined in the past 20-30 yrs(not including inflation)
do u think the price of gold will pass legit diamonds in price?

gold is a element, finite supply... diamonds can be made so you already know prices gonna dip on time

the blue one is the best one in person, i just dont like the blue. i do like the rose but then id need a rose chain fml. i considered the the all white one to pair with the one i already have, but i really wanted a yellow gold piece.

Feel ya on that. Gonna need a rose gold chain to rock for those ones.

Better off hitting Icebox and picking up a baby sized piece. Heavier weights.

Icebox doesn’t have a st Michael piece from what I’ve seen. IF’s mold is nice in my opinion. If I can get a all gold for 4K might jump on it. Want a plain gold pendant to change it up from my baby Jacob.

Back
Top Bottom