**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

We need to find a Tito piece in the wild it’s out there...
Icebox can make it. They aren't the only CAD jeweler out there but they have shown an ability to do great molds. I still don't think there's 1 mold of The Tito, in all the pictures I have scene of it there are differences, only Biggie & D-Rocs were anywhere near identical & I have never scene either detailed & close up. I think he made Nore's & it looks different from all of them here:
emcee-noreaga-attends-a-night-of-hip-hop-legends-at-bb-king-blues-picture-id452900447

What’s up NT jewelry thread!
legit check on this watch I came across
& info on repairing the band
Thanx guise!
C9BC604E-7358-4C52-A15B-A88F4EEB734C.jpeg
58D93F3D-3E3F-4CC6-9F9A-CA9D2C4781B5.jpeg

Anyone here own a standard diamond cross from jacoje? If so any reviews .. I’m considering ordering one

So I bought one of those Jesus pieces that donc was wearing! Cost 300. Got it today. The chain drops December 15 but they had a few pieces ready so they sold me one. Really good quality chain is super heavy good look for you if you want to wear it around

I’ve had ifandco Jesus and icebox Jesus pieces the quality of this is really good. Like I said it’s just something to wear around. Donc has been wearing it. And a few of his friends as well. If it’s good for them I like it. Plus sometimes I don’t want to wear my icebox one

is this yours? it's a really nice picture. shows how the modern Rolexes are actually very different from the older models.
I wish. But yeah especially the two tones. They used to be hollow up until a few years ago. That explains the stretching

I’ve had ifandco Jesus and icebox Jesus pieces the quality of this is really good. Like I said it’s just something to wear around. Donc has been wearing it. And a few of his friends as well. If it’s good for them I like it. Plus sometimes I don’t want to wear my icebox one
the stars are kinda kool, I personally wouldn't wear it but if you like it that's all that matters. are you still gonna upgrade your stoneless Icebox piece?

If I can find a good price on a Jacob I won’t but if I can’t I probably will. I’ve been looking at kufi Jacob pieces but I’ll only buy a yellow gold one if I can find one reasonably priced

If I can find a good price on a Jacob I won’t but if I can’t I probably will. I’ve been looking at kufi Jacob pieces but I’ll only buy a yellow gold one if I can find one reasonably priced

Does Icebox let you send it back and they ice it out?

Sup NT,

I haven't worn any of my jewelry in years but Im thinking about jumping back into the game.
Im thinking about upgrading the franco on my robot Jesus (I think thats what Frank called it at one point lol) to a rope chain. Upgrading the JP isn't a priority at this point but I definitely plan on it.

How much should I be expecting to pay per gram on 14kt? Do you guys have any suggestions on who to go to?

Ive Been looking into icebox because Im also in the market for a custom pendant on another rope but not sure if they're my best option for the chain...

Is 10mm to big for a full size Jesus?
nah I think it may be the perfect size cuban, I do 9.5 on what's been called a standard sized Jesus & will likely do 10 if I upgrade. I think 10 looks big on most ppl and regular on ppl who are 6 foot or especially built. it's also good size of cuban to wear by itself & make an impression IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom