**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1576953764632.png

1576953774399.png

Think its possible to get something like this made but with a dimond bezel?

Kinda like the picture pendants but instead of having to choose one picture i can constantly change

Thinking about doing a custom piece and trying to decide on the length of the chain; I'm 6'2; A jeweler told me that 22 inches should be fine. Do y'all agree?
Take into account the mm of the chain. The larger u go the chain will be a bit shorter due to da girth... #PAUSE

I think 28-24 is the sweet spot.

So I ended up not being too happy with it after wearing it for a while.

I sent it back to Reys about 3 weeks Ago and upgraded to a 9.6MM.
Came in on Friday, now I’m good.

28” 9.6MM 192 Grams 14KT
New Daily Set up
DCA7528F-5971-4CA6-B919-2EA5309E65A1.jpeg

I also got wifey a couple of bracelets 6MM from Reys
1238EDD9-5674-4525-B1F8-D96844FD1125.jpeg

A4B42FB3-6DE6-4851-A7BF-EF40EF60674F.jpeg
Came in, I’m happy with it.
I’ll wear it for a few years then upgrade.

New daily setup

Any body can answer this? Why some people diamonds only reflect light and doesn’t sparkle. Like when I see dudes in the mall they **** be hitting just like white n don’t be sparkling? I can’t explain but a lot of these dudes bust down pendants be hitting like that hardly I see ppl **** dance.

When I’m at the mall sometimes I’m wearing my stuff, it refract the light and sparkle but theirs don’t hit like mines. A lot of people in Houston stuff be just reflecting white light off the top kinda like glass do, and don’t refract. Hard to explain

When I’m at the mall sometimes I’m wearing my stuff, it refract the light and sparkle but theirs don’t hit like mines. A lot of people in Houston stuff be just reflecting white light off the top kinda like glass do, and don’t refract. Hard to explain

CZ clearly.

Gonna get a new chain in a few weeks not sure if I’m gonna get another 22kt chain or a 14kt Cuban. Would you guys wear 14kt gold together with 22kt gold?

Gonna get a new chain in a few weeks not sure if I’m gonna get another 22kt chain or a 14kt Cuban. Would you guys wear 14kt gold together with 22kt gold?

I want to get another bracelet but I screwed my self going 18k, can’t go back to anything else now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom