**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

0A60A20E-754F-4F41-A630-67171445AC92.jpeg

only mini jesus id ever consider is da ghostface Jesus...details trounce da competition, only flaw is its lighter weight.

Frank and/or the guy from Queens who has a Tito should make a stoneless version of it w/ hair like the bigger Lisro Jesus

Super future successfully ran with the dipset eagle and made it his own. Cam does have a newer eagle I think he got made to flex big after there was a bunch of terrible jimmyboi joints floating around ala Juelz. That’s one of the best I’ve seen in recent memory.

I saw pictures and 1 of those short instagram videos where Cam's most recent eagle was 1 of the best rapper's new jewelry I've scene in awhile. I don't remember if it has arrows or gats in it's claws tho. a plain eagle may be a good piece for ppl who don't want The Jesus or saints. An eagle or hawk's head is another animal which The Tito has elements of IMO (a lion head is the other).

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191230-003124.png

jimmy boi's dipset chain ain't as bad as ya make it... problem is he put it on a single bale so it sits like those fake fan jewelry ones and isn't flattering to da piece.

Reactions: g14
Meh no shots but y’all a bunch of NY’ers so of course y’all more attached to the dip eagle

i mean you gotta look at what it is, Future went to Cam's jeweler who's been making diplomats eagles at this point for almost 20 years and basically told him.

Future- "yo i want some eagles"

Avianne- "like dipset?"

Future - "😅"

i mean c'mon....he calls his clique da Taliban....wonder where he got that from? 🤔 :nerd:

Screenshot_20191230-110856.png

we all da see da bitin from a mile away..... 2002 cam & Jim wouldn't of let it slide AT ALL

I wonder why he stopped rocking that Jesus piece, I remember you said it looked like William H. Macy and you may have not been wrong but the silhouette was good. either way those are some brolic cubans and I like the Coogi.

Back
Top Bottom