**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i did notice how all these “jewelry spots “ love pushing diamonds smh, naw bru i dont want an iced out cuban.

their margins are alot better when they bust down your ish...ALOT of labor fees and diamond markups which of course have crappy re-sale value.

pictures of white gold, sry for not posting when it would have been moar relevant. I was told the darker 1 was not ever rhodiumed. the brighter 1 looks to be rhodiumed IMO but IDK the history of it like that:
menotti.png

I remember when an NT said that an IF & CO Jesus looked darker next to a Jacob kufi. if you drop a lot on a custom piece/pieces made of white gold I would make sure everything matches or that you don't object to a chain & piece being a different shade.

Yall know anything about grillz? How much should a standard pull-out bottom 6 row cost in 10k and 14k?

Who's the plug for them now? Do I pay Johnny Dang $250 for 10k gold bottom 6?
local jewelers can get you a 6piece bottom for the same, anywhere from $250-300ish for 10k a little more for 14k. got mine for 350 from a local jeweler. but if you can get it from JD for 250 go for it

is it bad for your gums to have all this 10 or 14 karat gold in your dental? I read someplace that the teef they used to do before advances in dentristry were prolly at least 20 karat gold.

Back
Top Bottom