**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New to this forum, but I’d like to share my jewelry.
2.3-2.5mm 24” 14k Rope chain,that I got a few years back from some local jewelry store, with cross that has princess cut diamonds. Started to realize I payed too much and started educating myself more for next piece.
Next is a 12.5mm 276.2 gram 22” 14k Cuban link chain with sleek lock initials on it from CMG links last year over the summer. Was a long turnaround but they compensated me for unexpected wait.
F67AE3F3-4080-406D-9C95-C6835A582F40.jpeg

asaardiamonds on fleabay has this Mens 150 Grams 10k solid 4 Inch Huge Celebrity Custom Pendant Charm listed for 4500 on fleabay
s-l1600.jpg

I don't think any active NTer has bought from them before tho.

asaardiamonds on fleabay has this Mens 150 Grams 10k solid 4 Inch Huge Celebrity Custom Pendant Charm listed for 4500 on fleabay
s-l1600.jpg

I don't think any active NTer has bought from them before tho.
Bought 2 tennis chains from them, same listing each time but received 2 different products. Returned the second one and the first one was so poorly done that 2 years later I pulled the stones and scrapped the gold only to go to Daniel's and have them set the stones in a 3 prong for me. With that being said I wouldn't deal with them again.

So I walked throughout the LA jewelry district through vendors trying to find the DJ2 but this guy was selling this for dirt cheap. It's a Day Date II and we negotiated a cash price which was well below what they're going for. I call this a come up. Just wish it was yellow gold.
20200210_112918-2.jpg

So I walked throughout the LA jewelry district through vendors trying to find the DJ2 but this guy was selling this for dirt cheap. It's a Day Date II and we negotiated a cash price which was well below what they're going for. I call this a come up. Just wish it was yellow gold.
20200210_112918-2.jpg

u can always find a trade on them rolex forums push comes to shove...

20200210_112918-2.jpg

too clean. If you ever decide to let go of enamel Jesus let me know.

What’s the golden ratio of pendant to chain weight for y’all? Coming from light chains so its hard to really gage once you get into 100g chain territory.

Back
Top Bottom