**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yeah u right
yea Frank also said the stones in the head/crown were set similar to this pendant:
prong.jpg
prong4.jpg

Last edited:
with everything happening has the price of gold and diamonds seen any change in pricing with demand somewhat shifting?

i don’t know why anyone would shop with these overpriced pricks in the first place
Lol someone said this in the article.

“Hate crime? His wife is black,” said a woman who identified herself as his brother’s wife. "They have four kids and have been together for over 20 years.”
“He’s a jeweler, his clients are black!" she said. “What they’re saying, it’s just nonsense. There were two cars. There was two black guys and there was another car with an Israeli gangster. He didn’t know what they had in that car.”

with everything happening has the price of gold and diamonds seen any change in pricing with demand somewhat shifting?

are you kidding dont take this the wrong way but you must not know nothing about jewelry or jewelers
these businesses will only milk the customers dry
you will see a few drips in price here and there but nothing substantial
the price of gold was high but not the highest for a number of years before all this

the only way the price will change is if the ounce price drops and as long as the coronavirus is around the price of gold will only go up

if the stock market does bad the prices of precious metals will be high except silver

people keep talking about the price of silver will be $100 an ounce when it’s 2090 ?

Last edited:
are you kidding dont take this the wrong way but you must not know nothing about jewelry or jewelers
these businesses will only milk the customers dry
you will see a few drips in price here and there but nothing substantial
the price of gold was high but not the highest for a number of years before all this

the only way the price will change is if the ounce price drops and as long as the coronavirus is around the price of gold will only go up

if the stock market does bad the prices of precious metals will be high except silver

people keep talking about the price of silver will be $100 an ounce when it’s 2090 ?
Thus my question around general pricing. If demand falls because people wasnt outside I was wondering if demand took a hit thus pricing potentially lowering. Not from a b2c view but more b2b. Such as independent stones.

Thanks for the candid response. I could've worded the question better

Thus my question around general pricing. If demand falls because people wasnt outside I was wondering if demand took a hit thus pricing potentially lowering. Not from a b2c view but more b2b. Such as independent stones.

Thanks for the candid response. I could've worded the question better

independent stores are going to need to make up the money they lost in the past 3 months and mostly all jewelers are independent
if anything this time be the most expensive Time to buy jewelry from anywhere
if you wanna buy gold and you have the money the best thing is to shop around And try and find a place that’s the closest to spot price

know the daily price by using this website http://goldpricez.com/

also to figure out the price and how much the markup a jeweler is going to make off you Divide the Price of the piece you’re looking to buy to the weight of the jewelry
A Fair jeweler will Charge anywhere from $5.00 to $10..00 over spot or anywhere in between that

for example $1600 divided by 40.5 grams comes out to $39.50 a gram
Good luck.

Why did your guy take down all of his preview pics? It was starting to come along
yeah really, my guess is they didn't want the pictures (work) stolen? the Johnny Dang Jesus piece has certain weaknesses which hold it back but they really nailed the wavy/arching hair thing IMO. this photo sucks & I Did mess around w/ the clarity of it on an image enhancer but I think it illustrates the point:
JDJ.jpg
the white gold Tito that the baby is wearing on youtube has a similar feature.

yeah really, my guess is they didn't want the pictures (work) stolen? the Johnny Dang Jesus piece has certain weaknesses which hold it back but they really nailed the wavy/arching hair thing IMO. this photo sucks & I Did mess around w/ the clarity of it on an image enhancer but I think it illustrates the point:
JDJ.jpg
the white gold Tito that the baby is wearing on youtube has a similar feature.

I like Ninja's Tito better

#freeninjahood. his piece does look better, I'm getting older & may end up scrapping that piece & others to go towards a watch.
before you scrap it offer it up on here, might have some takers for more than scrap value

I think the Jesus piece is one of the most overrated pieces. Don’t know if it’s because I’m an atheist but I think it’s Meh. It’s not even original, everybody and they momma has one. I like unique pieces. Don’t like looking like everyone else, which is why I love 22kt pieces. That’s just me though.

I think the Jesus piece is one of the most overrated pieces. Don’t know if it’s because I’m an atheist but I think it’s Meh. It’s not even original, everybody and they momma has one. I like unique pieces. Don’t like looking like everyone else, which is why I love 22kt pieces. That’s just me though.

they are most definitely trash imo. Never got the fascination with them.

Back
Top Bottom