**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Those micro Jesus pieces are played out cause everyone has one. And they all think they're doing it. But you will hardly see anyone with a medium sized one like egaroc1 egaroc1 and you'll rarely see, if ever, a person with the full size piece. Those will always be classic like a Rolex
Full size, micro, etc. Everyone and their momma rocking the same piece, going to the same jewelers etc. I like unique jewelry.

Full size, micro, etc. Everyone and their momma rocking the same piece, going to the same jewelers etc. I like unique jewelry.

Not everyone is rocking a Jacob, Icebox, or Tito that I had. Not everyone is dropping $xx,xxx for a pendant like that. There's a Jesus piece, and then there's a Jacob Jesus piece. If you're rocking anything else other than that mold then you're playing yourself.

Not everyone is rocking a Jacob, Icebox, or Tito that I had. Not everyone is dropping $xx,xxx for a pendant like that. There's a Jesus piece, and then there's a Jacob Jesus piece. If you're rocking anything else other than that mold then you're playing yourself.
+1
Most of the Jp’s out in the wild are trash. Matters fact, B 95% of the people out have trash jewels. Wether it’s from the middle of the mall to gold plated to hallow jewelz most of the stuff I see is dookie.
i lulz every time I see dudes rocking multiple tennis chains like it’s nothing knowing DAMB well they fraud afffff. :lol:

Long time lurker, I think I might’ve posted once like 8 years ago. Finally figured out my password though😆
Here’s my setup
14k Solid Italian gold Franco, 26in. 3mm 35grams on the dot, with a 1 Carat Crowned diamond Cherub pendant. Pendants only like 5 grams
14k solid gold 1.2mm Diamond cut Franco 22in. (I’m sending it back this week to get a 2mm)
The diamond cut curb chain is hollow and only 10k. 30in 4mm, With a Buffalo Sabres 10k gold pendant (my hometown) I bought that like 10 years ago on Trax. And the pendant from some sports website. And the earrings were from trax also,I got those at the same time.
The ring is sterling silver, With white, black, and chocolate diamonds, and a 14k gold Rope trim around the diamonds

Attachments

• 58715D06-768B-4B96-9FE2-63D7FD9C959D.jpeg
    58715D06-768B-4B96-9FE2-63D7FD9C959D.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 62727B2B-9DC3-4224-900B-AECEC3B9C229.jpeg
    62727B2B-9DC3-4224-900B-AECEC3B9C229.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 00DD2DD7-75FE-4488-8A79-91D7D7AD25DD.jpeg
    00DD2DD7-75FE-4488-8A79-91D7D7AD25DD.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 483B4C28-6C2B-44A9-BC2A-37F0B90B3900.jpeg
    483B4C28-6C2B-44A9-BC2A-37F0B90B3900.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 88
  • BB90C144-0504-4AA7-AA48-B3D5E1BEC4F7.jpeg
    BB90C144-0504-4AA7-AA48-B3D5E1BEC4F7.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 528
  • 2C965B05-EE24-48C5-864C-FD03D9E00FC4.jpeg
    2C965B05-EE24-48C5-864C-FD03D9E00FC4.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 671
i think the guy just means he doesn't like jesus pieces because the idea lacks in creativity, since multiple people have the same piece. his approach is probably "damn, you guys are really gonna drop $80K on something that isn't personalized to you? you're gonna get a piece that 30 other rappers in history got? instead of some thing you got designed yourself"

i can understand that.. if i had that much bread to spend on a pendant i'd probly get something customized. but im not really interested in pendants much so i'd probly cop multiple necklaces

yeah really, my guess is they didn't want the pictures (work) stolen? the Johnny Dang Jesus piece has certain weaknesses which hold it back but they really nailed the wavy/arching hair thing IMO. this photo sucks & I Did mess around w/ the clarity of it on an image enhancer but I think it illustrates the point:
JDJ.jpg
the white gold Tito that the baby is wearing on youtube has a similar feature.
let me know specs and your price

i think the guy just means he doesn't like jesus pieces because the idea lacks in creativity, since multiple people have the same piece. his approach is probably "damn, you guys are really gonna drop $80K on something that isn't personalized to you? you're gonna get a piece that 30 other rappers in history got? instead of some thing you got designed yourself"

i can understand that.. if i had that much bread to spend on a pendant i'd probly get something customized. but im not really interested in pendants much so i'd probly cop multiple necklaces
This

let me know specs and your price
I'll def keep you in mind but I wanna see how gold prices do for a bit aswell as see how this COVID stuff unfurls, I've been extra reclusive due to having mild but long term respiratory problems. the watch I am after is older & slightly uncommon on your fleabay & other Ecommerce platforms. the last time it came up for sale it looked like it had been polished a lot but then it is a watch from the late 80s.

you can still be creative in which already made design you pick out of any given few to chose from. I also think designing a piece of jewelry that is 100% your own original design that others will find good looking is extremely difficult. proven designs done in quality materials will command a premium if you have to sell it off later but you've gotta have patience.

I love JPs but the issue is that hardly anyone makes an acceptable mold. Idc what anyone else rocks when it comes to jewels. I see dudes wearing the same kicks as me more than I see someone wearing a JP.

That said - I'm either going to buy a Mexican (22kt) 20 peso coin w/ bezel or have a custom aztec sun stone medallion made. Leaning towards the gold peso coin because the value of it makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom