**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Them rings though
Elliante
4c18da7188cfe80a7a75886c9e3a2bca.jpg

yeah Cam's recent piece was emoji_fire when I sawr it on instagram, pretty sure that av just posted it or maybe that's another piece. looks bright like the piece I am remembering. that fleabay piece does look like 1 that Juelz Santana had but who knows.

these cats in the BX that an NTer posted may have had it, maybe not the exact piece but they had the pieta. they appeared to be the type of jewelers who have a bunch of those hallow/thin 10 karat gold CZ Jesus pieces but they had many other pendants.
these are the jewelries who I thought had the pieta but upon revisiting the picture I see theirs is different (an NTer posted them on here a year or 2 ago)
43675364_1858821800903643_2869275686894305280_o.jpg

I must have thought that pendant on the second to last row next to the Mezuzah looking pendant was a pieta but it looks like a different scene entirely. similar silhouette maybe. they do have these massive Slick Rick typa pieces

unsure what is CZ & what is diamonds since they appear to sell a bunch of either. the big Nefertiti charms are good, it was a memorable part of Pac's uniform way back when.

Last edited:
Looking for cubans for my son and I. 5.5mm 24" 14k for me ,and 2mm 20" 10k for him. Can anyone advise me what I should be paying and point me in the right direction

Looking for cubans for my son and I. 5.5mm 24" 14k for me ,and 2mm 20" 10k for him. Can anyone advise me what I should be paying and point me in the right direction

Depends on how heavy it is in grams .

The kids chain shouldn't cost more than 1250 regardless if it's those dimensions

pieta in that first pic above is horrrrible. (1st pic, 1st row, 1st piece.)
i know most the Fordham guys since thats my old stomping grounds.
i have an old st. barbara from out here i still have to get fixed lol.
also had one of those stupid last supper pieces on an ugly stupid long curb (tall t days, belive i had a jojo bubble with the loose stones in it to complete this set up.... lmaoo)

great starter kit shine, wouldn't touch anything with stones though 99.9% CZ.
probably why i dont really like pieces with stones either, unless they're made by a real craftsman, nothing worse than a piece with missing stones for me i retired my half oz coin for the same reason, fell asleep with it on and woke up with a missing diamond... still looking for it lol.

now, even though its a reoccurring topic in this thread since ... the start of the jewelry threads on NT i think we should revisit this time line.

ghostface had the first jesus?
if this is the case what year did this come out.
i have a lead that says GFK didnt get his from tito
and that tito didnt create the first JP.

I'm getting rid of my Cuban 14k 26" 6.5mm 96.8g. I want to upgrade to something bigger.

i posted a couple Jacob JP's a while back and some fool dm'ed me asking me to take down the pics because he was trying to buy them.

i wonder if he really pulled the trigger on them. there was 3 all fire. this was like a year or two ago.

i posted a couple Jacob JP's a while back and some fool dm'ed me asking me to take down the pics because he was trying to buy them.

i wonder if he really pulled the trigger on them. there was 3 all fire. this was like a year or two ago.

Wasn't me

Back
Top Bottom