**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F07%2Fjason-of-beverly-hills-drake-tupac-shakur-diamond-chains-info-01.jpg

jason for drake.
Tupac-medallion.jpg

supposedly pacs pendant dented from a bullet.
tupac-euphanasia-chain.jpg

tupac-amaru.jpg

tupac amaru II.

I was never fan of Puns Jesus. Brolic no doubt but never fan of the face. IMO the TITO is the absolute Gold standard followed by the the Ghost Face. Followed by Jacob / Kanye revamp.

love how the jesus piece discussion always come back into this thread.
yall even christian? :rofl:

pshines-aow-kufi-jesus-piece-cuban-link.jpg

jacob
Screen-Shot-2016-05-05-at-6.42.51-PM-1.png

jacob.
0b0db37b9d2fefc103852399b4286a35.jpg

if and co reworked jacob.
tumblr_or8r1sgZPO1w1p89xo1_1280_1024x1024.jpg

murakami
e2f950f1975f7d74da5ad6f522f8a611.jpg

icebox
Greg-Yuna-Rest-In-Piece-Jesus-Piece-Pendant.png

gregs (prob my favorite non standard piece, his work is crazy)
jacob-and-co-14k-yellow-gold-diamond-jesus-head-pendant-charm-0-2-650-650.jpg

jacob-and-co-14k-yellow-gold-diamond-jesus-head-pendant-charm-7-3-650-650.jpg

jacob (one of the ones that was for sale recently)
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-rose-gold-with-pink-and-white-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-4-650-650.jpg

jacob rose gold sold recently.
jacob-and-co-14k-white-gold-diamond-jesus-head-pendant-charm-0-5-650-650.jpg

jacob-and-co-14k-rose-gold-and-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-4-650-650.jpg

these two were claimed to be jacobs.. if they are they seem very early.
hqdefault.jpg

GFK... first JP according to history date back to 84' or atleast thats the claim.
images

images

frank mucus frank mucus - franky boogers
ninjahood ninjahood - you still have the st Michael?

and im done posting JP's most of these pics are in here like 20x over.
if were listing them
tito, GFK, jacob, greg.

That piece is ancient. I sold it a long time ago.

I'm a be real. I never grew up in a religeous house hold so I guess I'm an atheist but I don't mind rocking several pieces together.

I have a a Jesus piece, a hamsa, some egyption hair graphics, star of david cause it looks nice, and buudha or whatever with the fat asian guy cause it looks hilarious.

love how the jesus piece discussion always come back into this thread.
yall even christian? :rofl:

jacob

jacob.
0b0db37b9d2fefc103852399b4286a35.jpg

if and co reworked jacob.
e2f950f1975f7d74da5ad6f522f8a611.jpg

icebox
gregs (prob my favorite non standard piece, his work is crazy)

jacob (one of the ones that was for sale recently)
jacob-and-co-incredible-14k-rose-gold-with-pink-and-white-diamond-jesus-pendant-charm-0-4-650-650.jpg

jacob rose gold sold recently.

hqdefault.jpg

GFK... first JP according to history date back to 84' or atleast thats the claim.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

NT jewelry thread is also the Jesus Piece thread so re-posting pictures 1000 times is OK. always liked the rose gold/cognac & black diamonds Jesus, have not scene these pictures in here for a min
rr (1).jpg
rr (2).jpg

kanyeroc.jpg

I think there are black diamonds in it at least, in the beard. maybe it's all just black rhodium tho.

Think any local jewelers will trade a 4mm yellow gold rope for a 4mm white gold one?

Think any local jewelers will trade a 4mm yellow gold rope for a 4mm white gold one?
im pretty sure you can make it happen, if not incentivize the deal by throwing them some small ammount of cash for their time and effort.
if all else fails just get it dipped.

im pretty sure you can make it happen, if not incentivize the deal by throwing them some small ammount of cash for their time and effort.
if all else fails just get it dipped.
Newb here. Educate me on getting it dipped?
Your butt going have to give the guy some money to make it a deal . The owner isn't going have high demand for a 4mm white rope .
I want the white gold rope and am willing to give them the yellow gold one. I’ll throw a $50 in for their troubles

Newb here. Educate me on getting it dipped?

I want the white gold rope and am willing to give them the yellow gold one. I’ll throw a $50 in for their troubles
rhodium plating
basically theyre plating your gold chain in white gold magnetically.
ask around see who does it and how much they will charge for the service. (shouldnt be too crazy)

the plating can and will wear off eventually so its not changing the yellow to white for forever.
but if you changed your mind about the yellow you might change your mind about the white so it may work for you.
318d0af6e1a6443f5e1e39baccc0e1bf.jpg

rhodium plating
basically theyre plating your gold chain in white gold magnetically.
ask around see who does it and how much they will charge for the service. (shouldnt be too crazy)

the plating can and will wear off eventually so its not changing the yellow to white for forever.
but if you changed your mind about the yellow you might change your mind about the white so it may work for you.
318d0af6e1a6443f5e1e39baccc0e1bf.jpg

I also have a question about this also. I know about rhodium plating. But what I never understood was does it last longer than gold plating? Also has anyone ever purchased gold filled jewel? I know what it is but always wondered how long it last.

First pice of jewlery was plated after six months I said never again nothing worse the gold flakes everywhere .

Back
Top Bottom