**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I seen one of those dipset eagles on ebay a few months back , the listing said 10k gold . I couldn't believe it

got you familia. i thought i deleted it but it was in my trash. pic doesn’t really do it justice:

C75DAD40-614E-4D5A-945B-B61CC6089088.jpeg

rope had some substantial weight to it. i felt like a million bucks putting it on.. too bad my bank account wasn’t matching that feeling :lol: #brokeboyszn

Francos are nice. I was about to get one and at the last minute Daniel's came through with a good deal on a small cuban and I went with them instead of a Franco from another jeweler.

Got it on ebay . The chain cost a little under 2000.

I showed it to my local jeweler and he was salty I went somewhere else . The jeweler even offered me 35 per gram to buy it off me for himself .

Last edited:
Got it on ebay . The chain cost a little under 2000.

I showed it to my local jeweler and he was salty I went somewhere else . The jeweler even offered me 35 per gram to buy it off me for himself .
That joint is fire bro. I wouldn’t mind something like that until I obtain a Brolic piece

Back
Top Bottom