**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

finally found a decent 14k jesus - dude picked it up in NY...aviannes never came thru

obviously its not the NT favorite jacob mold nor is it trying to be- also never posted pix of the setup from IF so i'll do it all here

34rdemd.jpg

2cts of some decent diamonds and like 70+ grams of 14k...not a bad piece at all

29mojzq.jpg

have yet to get a decent pic of the IF set up - all these are blackberry pix
rvzw2h.jpg

30jhgfa.jpg

2eyewp5.jpg

pimp.gif
shouts of course to Ben - homie came thru lovely on the cross and earrings on some above and beyond tip to get it to me on time...still waiting on the final versions but this is the "temp" setup
nice and clean like i wanted and gets compliments from everybody from dboys to old ladies

oh and Bens diamonds def do the WOP under any light

2vi0e9x.gif

Tre- Cross is too, too nice. Not feeling the jesus at all, and that chain looks like it will cut through skin lol

Tre, I could've sworn you already had that Jesus piece as a yellow/white gold mix with a half and half curb or cuban chain too

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Tre, I could've sworn you already had that Jesus piece as a yellow/white gold mix with a half and half curb or cuban chain too
i did - it was yellow/white way less diamonds, different mold and the chain was half/half - good memory ....after having it in the safe foreverand only wearing it like 3 times in a year i figured it was time to get rid of it....

this jesus setup aint for me- im good with the cross ( debating copping another tho
smh.gif
)

edit:
had this pic on my phone ....old earrings from Ben also

f20b5s.jpg

pimp.gif
Tre photos look better than the BB ones you sent me before, that Jesusis for your dude fresh out right?

yo tre the cross is lookin nice but the jesus is not, i think your other jesus was honestly better if you polished it up and replaced the stones,

Tre, the cross and the earings are AMAZING! Ben did you good. Not feeling the Jesus or ring though. Keep it simple.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by theNextPuff

EBAY AUCTION: http://tinyurl.com/lt2tmv for the ballers on a budget....pm me for details http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/barbaro2007/?action=view&current=P1000480-1.jpg

whats wrong with this??? lol is it really that bad. I would rock with a white v-neck.
pimp.gif

its better than ppl walking around with fake gold on

Hold up......What do you mean whats wrong with it? Are you blind? I've seen better jewelry come out of a quarter machine. When your jewelry is lookingedible, than somethings wrong.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

white gold black diamonds cluster at the bottom

question?

Just being honest, but the stone setting is really bad man and the different size stones make it look worse..........love the back ground
wink.gif

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the floating bails.

IMO, every piece looks that much better with a bail, except the big joints such as the interstate piece Ben did.

I'll post a pic when it's done rob trust me it's on point zahir and couple others know what I'm sayin

Back
Top Bottom