**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

h
ofao7d.jpg

Lets change the subject to my 24k chain - It was the biggest chain & pendant I could find and its about 1/2 pound in pure gold

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yo tre the cross is lookin nice but the jesus is not, i think your other jesus was honestly better if you polished it up and replaced the stones,
i agree...i like my mold better than this one...its not for me tho and homie wanted this...as i said in the og post the jesus is not NTs favortiemolds and its not mine...copped for somebody

pimp.gif
Tre photos look better than the BB ones you sent me before, that Jesus is for your dude fresh out right?
yessir- again the jesus aint for me...i got rid of mine...wouldnt cop another when i coulda just enhanced the joint i had...as far as the pixmight be the lighting cause those are still only BB pix lol...i thought i sent u these exact joints...guess not

as far as price i got like 6 pms
laugh.gif
funny how most were saying it waswack when ben posted it - but yea i guess its all in the pix...i copped these plus the clusters from ben as a package and he had to make em in yellow sincethey only had white....your gonna have to hit him up to get specifics on numbers...it def wasnt much at all tho - im thinking about doubling it up and nowwifey is in love with the earrings so i might have to cop a duplicate package
laugh.gif
but like Ben i got a wedding to pay for next year
nerd.gif

The posts on here are getting stupid...

Jewelry is simple - if you like it, git the $, then buy it - who cares what it is - as long as its REAL and has value.

FAKE is just unacceptable - unless you a female

For every piece of jewelry I have bought I have gotten attention from a different set of women. - I rock the 24k around asians & artsy chicks, The rolexaround grown folks, the cuban around..cubanas, and the ice when Im clubbing - daily I wear nothing, not even a g-shock.

NT is lucky to have jewlers on here, traditionally they shady by profession... Much respect to all dem, but Im riding with IceBox - expect a pm in the nearfuture...

Oh and LAX has basically shown everyone on here how to come up as a jeweler; from pawn peddler to custom rolexs, even making his own ROC pendant - to enameljesuses - apart from Bens OG posts - LArolex basically owns all the JewThreads. He might be corny, but homeboy gonna be super rich one day.

Now back to ninjahood and his pics of celebs in their stuff we wish we could buy...

Originally Posted by Rjwco

you have an old sub sir, nipple dial and all. Im feeling that
Yeh I wasnt showing it off, its a 1970 like the E-series Colt - thats why its in the pic sir.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

h
ofao7d.jpg

Lets change the subject to my 24k chain - It was the biggest chain & pendant I could find and its about 1/2 pound in pure gold

Thought Ninja shined up the "musket" for a second
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Oh and LAX has basically shown everyone on here how to come up as a jeweler; from pawn peddler to custom rolexs, even making his own ROC pendant - to enamel jesuses - apart from Bens OG posts - LArolex basically owns all the JewThreads. He might be corny, but homeboy gonna be super rich one day.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Please show me some good craftmanship from LAX, I have yet to see it and I check this thread quite often. SMH at grown men catching feelings on the net, over one mans opinion.
Irony . You did the same thing when 1 In A Billion posted his opinion about LAX's piece .

damn you got that curb chain at a good price too ill buy that back from you any day lmk. lol

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SITES WITH REAL JEWELERY?

IM NOT LOOKING FOR STUFF THAT COST 12,000 DOLLARS BUT I WANT SOMETHING NICE

DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE HIGHEST QUALITY/CUTS OF DIAMONDS

LOOKING FOR EARRINGS/PENDANTS

I DONT WANT TO SPEND MOENY ON CUSTOM STUFF. I WANT IT ALREADY MADE

Back
Top Bottom