**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone have insurance on their chains if so where should I be looking to get it?
Have it on m watch with statefarm, it’s like $114 for the year for $12k, I actually have to increase it since the prices on them went up and I gotta add everything else.

Just get an appraisal and hit them or any other company up. Shop around, it’s called a Personal Articles Policy. I did mine through my local Statefarm office since that’s who I do my home owners insurance through. I didn’t want it associated with my home owners insurance cause if I have to make a claim I don’t want to give them a reason to raise my **** lol.

Attachments

• 5C3C2729-8475-4AAF-A878-2D0EB7D42DDD.png
    5C3C2729-8475-4AAF-A878-2D0EB7D42DDD.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 215
Have it on m watch with statefarm, it’s like $114 for the year for $12k, I actually have to increase it since the prices on them went up and I gotta add everything else.

Just get an appraisal and hit them or any other company up. Shop around, it’s called a Personal Articles Policy. I did mine through my local Statefarm office since that’s who I do my home owners insurance through. I didn’t want it associated with my home owners insurance cause if I have to make a claim I don’t want to give them a reason to raise my **** lol.
That Geico plan isn’t the same I take it?

What's a good price to pay for a 22in rope chain that's solid gold all I'm seeing online and locally is semi solid and hollow.

Just getting into gold. Kinda want a cuban. Where do I find some decent stuff for my first bling? What other kinds of chains/bracelets are coo rn?

go back through the past few pages - nothing but Cuban talk.

Most go straight to the source in Miami so Reys, Leons and Limaxi are the ones we've purchased from recently.

You'll have to figure out the mm thickness you want, length and gold purity. Prices for chains will be dictated by the current price of gold.

Everybodys tastes are different but I'd go down the rabbit hole and figure out what look dope to you

I agree I was looking online and I think I’m gonna get 5-6mm for stand alone looks nice

5mm or 6mm is always a good look.

bigz704 bigz704 what is your budget because that is what really drives what you can get. Also, in my opinion, with machine-made chains, there is an easy formula to follow.

1. What mm size do you want and what length?
2.How much do you want to spend?
3.What k of gold do you want? (10k,14k,18k, etc)
4.What gram weight do you want? There are solid 4mm 22inch chains out there at 28.5 grams and that same chain can also be sold at 34.5 grams.

Back
Top Bottom