**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Far from rich, but am realistic. He told me up front that it’s 3% PayPal, shipping and taxes.
Gotcha and again I got what I wanted with out all that. So pay who you want with your money I’m not knocking it. But I value mine which is why I didn’t want to pay it among other things

Agreed and get that but your point was if you don’t want to pay the fee buy silver. Just doesn’t make sense to me. But again it’s my opinion. Spend YOUR fetti accordingly. God bless
My point is.....
you finally find the perfect person make your cuban link chain, you go through all the YouTube videos, you're on nt going through all the jewlery thread pages, you ask all the questions about specs, you go to your local jewelry shop to try on their links and get the right specs for you. then save up for 5 years to afford what you want, you get a quote that you are happy with but...they say you have to pay $400 to PayPal for you to send the payment and you say nah... I'm good. that's what sparked the sterling silver comment.

It really sounds like you’re trying to get over.
D19C95E3-62B8-4C59-BFF7-53B7DA9C16F0.gif

My point is.....
you finally find the perfect person make your cuban link chain, you go through all the YouTube videos, you're on nt going through all the jewlery thread pages, you ask all the questions about specs, you go to your local jewelry shop to try on their links and get the right specs for you so save up for 5 years to afford what you want, you get a quote that you are happy with but...they say you have to pay $400 to PayPal for you to send the payment and you say nah... I'm good. that's what sparked the sterling silver comment.
Also I said that wasn’t the only reason I didn’t got with Leon’s

imagine tripping over $400? if anyone kills a deal because of a transaction fee (in my case it was $300) or $100 for shipping (I got free shipping) then there's something called sterling silver that might suit you well!

if you talking to me, clearly you didn’t read where I said I copped my chain from Leon’s. I was just getting quotes for a bracelets on sizing and ****. No rush to cop one since I was eying another pendant but do you balla and keep pocket watching
1614216056266.png

if you talking to me, clearly you didn’t read where I said I copped my chain from Leon’s. I was just getting quotes for a bracelets on sizing and ****. No rush to cop one since I was eying another pendant but do you balla and keep pocket watching
1614216056266.png
you're the one who started the whole conversation on shipping and transaction fees, im definitely not watching your pockets, but if i was watching I'm sure I already have a accurate description. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Leon’s PayPal fee works for both parties. I can see why some people would prefer to make a secure transaction when you’re spending thousands.

I can also see why some people would rather avoid the fee when other shops are doing wire transfers. It’s all personal preference and up to the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom