**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Even tho it was controversial I would still cop if I had the cash. It’s a dope piece.
Shouldnt be controversial. Its just a JP. Anyway for my first piece I like it I have the mold, should I ever want to make another one. I am working on several pieces and new JP so its all good. I am selling it a loss I am losing money. You are not going to find a piece this heavy for my price anywhere. I can ship out with insurance via Fedex after wire is cleared or can meet in the NYC diamond district. Either way I appreciate everyone's input working on this project. Check my IG for new work and just new things. Wish everyone the best

Cap. IF you can get a Rolex new, you can easily make money. Especially if you get a new Hulk or Smurf, you can make crazy money. IYKYK & you clearly don’t. Respectfully.
Ur talking about specific models.. my bro just bought a 41 Wimbledon green face new and he's not doin bad on it but ur average datejust two tone can be bought all day on eBay for $6500.. big facts!

Man I keep getting quotes for 4K+ for those Block letter chains
Anyone know what I'm really supposed to be paying or be around ?
Its for my wife. Its basically this with multi color enamel name letters in solid 18K yellow gold with beaded chain... Length is short like charm length

chain.jpg

Its for my wife. Its basically this with multi color enamel name letters in solid 18K yellow gold with beaded chain... Length is short like charm length

chain.jpg

Most shops won't do that for under a grand in 18k. It's getting them off their a** and work for an hour to make that.

Ten years ago my local mall (Kings Plaza ) had a spot in the middle of the first floor , that did things like that in 10k and silver. Not sure now.

You can always get a small 30 gram chain and a 10 gram pendant made with her name spelled out on a name plate . It would probably cost around 3 k in 18 carat

chain.jpg

Home boy is right 18k is going to cost a good amount and that is detailed coustome work your asking for I would would say 3k is not a bad price. Have you looked into 14k or other Precious metals to see about saving a few bucks on materials?

Yoo fam.

i need a legit online or nyc jeweler for an engagement ring. Ideally not over 5 racks. Im reaching but the band got to be 14k white gold and up. At least 1ct and vs1 or vvs1.

dimelo.

Yoo fam.

i need a legit online or nyc jeweler for an engagement ring. Ideally not over 5 racks. Im reaching but the band got to be 14k white gold and up. At least 1ct and vs1 or vvs1.

dimelo.

Try Blue Nile.com for natural rings (which is what they claim ) and have plenty of options in your budget.

NYC jewlers are mostly shady . Sell highly laser treated diamonds with no gold weight and lie about the grade .

I got my ex an 18k yellow gold ring 1 carat diamond ring off ebay for 950 bucks . She never takes the thing off now and we broke up years ago.

Try Blue Nile.com for natural rings (which is what they claim ) and have plenty of options in your budget.

NYC jewlers are mostly shady . Sell highly laser treated diamonds with no gold weight and lie about the grade .

I got my ex an 18k yellow gold ring 1 carat diamond ring off ebay for 950 bucks . She never takes the thing off now and we broke up years ago.
Why the parenthesis around Blue Nile being legit? I got my wife’s engagement ring and our wedding bands from them. All their diamonds come with GIA certifications. Are there any claims that their diamonds are fugazi?

Why the parenthesis around Blue Nile being legit? I got my wife’s engagement ring and our wedding bands from them. All their diamonds come with GIA certifications. Are there any claims that their diamonds are fugazi?

No , the let people know they use natural stones . They do good business , I didn't mean anything bad

The gun laws is different but I would still get my ccw permit no way I ever were jewlery with out heat. Also why I will never move back up north
Can’t do that in CA gotta be security or some ****. Had mine in Ohio for 12 years

Going to Vegas in 2 weeks hopefully I leave there with a Cuban chain.

I wanna trade it in.
It’s just been sitting in my dresser for years.

47648A98-C8EF-4B78-B9E7-1D98FD04FFE5.jpeg

14k 93Grams

Back
Top Bottom