**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So do the ATL rappers switch back and forth from jewelry unlimited to icebox? lil baby at the jeweler every other week :lol:

Your setup clean as a bihhh 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 That yankee pendant so iLL :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: The details on the back tho💪🏽
Haven’t posted in a while
got a few new things

Cuban by Reys
Everything else done by @jamesvta
Including my girls engagement ring
2.5CT Center pear shape 3.5 CTW 18k
Yankee 18k 26” piece
A Ring 14k
Cuban 14k 28” 9.6 MM
3AE429B4-B15C-40EE-B3F2-BD47DB6B3DAB.jpeg 14DD07A5-7C6D-4EEB-A82C-98231509CE84.jpeg 6A1189C9-0123-41EE-A3B6-1B44221B714D.jpeg FDD009E5-BE7F-4A2D-AF7A-ECE8183E4629.jpeg 6A99DE6B-0DB9-4363-B490-C57D198D6DE4.jpeg CFAD3052-E5D5-461A-B587-D4342B646FD5.jpeg

Kinda pushing it. It’ll work. But don’t get it snagged on **** too often, and As long as the ropes solid you should be aight. My pendants 20g and my Franco is 35g, comfortable wear, for reference.
Would a 20g pendant be too heavy for a 24g rope?

I want something new...cant seem to pin down what I want yet...

- cuban bracelet maybe around 12mm
- rolex submariner
- a triplet to my twin cuban setup
- custom pendant (kinda iffy on this one cuz id want diamonds, but not educated enough to go this route)

giphy.gif

- rolex submariner
- custom pendant (kinda iffy on this one cuz id want diamonds, but not educated enough to go this route)

giphy.gif
Rolex imo

- rolex submariner

giphy.gif
Pendant

- rolex submariner

giphy.gif

rollie

- rolex submariner

giphy.gif
I was in the same boat, pendant was wayyyyy overpriced, the rolex I want you have to pay over retail just for a used version and brand new retail you might have to wait almost a year on a list from a AD. so I went bracelet.

Didn't even realize they had a wait for that model. I would check out the grey market unless you really want to go through an AD.

Back in early January/February of last year an AD I called had the 116613 lb sub just sitting for a while.

Back
Top Bottom