**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

May just end up getting these in 18k instead of searching for a local or custom jeweler to make a similar piece (1 outline with 3 of the solid inner pieces) and 4 Franco’s. Unless NT has a rec for someone that could get it done without the IF&Co tax.

Last edited:
Just got mine in.
20210404_224007.jpg

20210404_224031.jpg

Think I might upgrade my bracelet. 9mm to 11
Haven’t filed my taxes yet, I don’t really wanna come out of pocket for it :lol: so if I get a good return I’m prob gonna

gap between the tops of the T's looks wider on Dame's bracelet. tops of the T's look slimmer + longer too. maybe is the same bracelet tho not that serious. I have Cartier bracelets w/hinge & they're not very comfortable (dig into wrist) maybe I went too small but then I don't want the bracelet sliding down my arm too much.

An Everyday piece for myself and family.

Wife and Daughters - 2 and a newborn. 16in would be the play? Looking for a Franco to hold a small pendent. ~1.5mm - would a diamond cut be too irritating and catch? Or am I overthinking it? Wouldn’t be taking it on and off.

Love my Cuban but now wondering if I should have got a 6-7 mm rope instead after seeing in person

An Everyday piece for myself and family.

Wife and Daughters - 2 and a newborn. 16in would be the play? Looking for a Franco to hold a small pendent. ~1.5mm - would a diamond cut be too irritating and catch? Or am I overthinking it? Wouldn’t be taking it on and off.

this is how a 16” hangs on my 2 year old nephew. Got him a small curb on his 2nd bday.
B9052C72-0E58-423A-8028-12A93CC49C1A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom