**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yours and illimo tha cleanest Cubans. After watching YouTube videos for a few hours, looking at all the mms, I’ve came to tha conclusion when it’s time I’m coo anywhere from a 10mm to 12mm 22inches 24k.
Appreciate that man. Do 12mm if that’s what you want to start with. I’m planning on upgrading to 16mm this year

Last edited:
Appreciate that man. Do 12mm if that’s what you want to start with. I’m planning on upgrading to 16mm this year

When you do you gotta bless us wit tha pics.

I believe tha biggest I saw on YouTube was a 15mm but his was hangin too low. Edit: actually it is a 16mm on YouTube but his hang too low as well. But tha mm nice tho.
I believe 22in-23in tha best length. What’s yo thoughts on tha length?

Have you ever seen gold n guns YouTube page?

Last edited:
kinda feeling Dames chain and bracelet...

simple and clean is the new black..

Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 4.32.42 PM.png

Who got the biggest Cuban setup?
Mine is 14mm almost 350g 14k
Bout to snatch a 18.5-19mm bracelet

Wanna upgrade to a 15/16mm chain but not sure if it's worth the labor

I believe tha biggest I saw on YouTube was a 15mm but his was hangin too low. Edit: actually it is a 16mm on YouTube but his hang too low as well. But tha mm nice tho.

Nah I haven’t I’m gonna check it out. I get 26” so it fits over my head sits perfect for me

Sorry but I’m not listening too or taking any type of advice from someone w that haircut

Back
Top Bottom