**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i wanna see a cuban thats twisted like a pretzel on neck, just for research purposes 🤔

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Added a few inches and dragon heads to an old 24k chain.

gonna have to add a pendant since the heads are so light they’re twisting.
109D9E39-16B1-45D7-BA15-7AAF37BA3CBA.jpeg
1F03A703-BD0B-49E7-AB86-D128CD2C59CD.png

you're the one calling people annoying and implying i'm lying... i'm just communicating my experience - if you had a positive experience then that's good for you. also, if the hang straight test is unnecessary then so be it, but it was common practice in this thread since it started.

Hang straight test is usually something people do on their own time once they receive the item 🤷🏻‍♂️

Since you had a horrible experience with Leon, you should have took your business elsewhere

you're the one calling people annoying and implying i'm lying... i'm just communicating my experience - if you had a positive experience then that's good for you. also, if the hang straight test is unnecessary then so be it, but it was common practice in this thread since it started.
Never implied you were lying. I simply stated that wasn’t my experience with them. I also said that I didn’t bother them with dumb questions which is probably why you had the negative experience. You know how many flakes those folks probably deal with on the daily? Easy to see how they’d get annoyed at someone asking that. You right though the hang straight thing did catch on with a lot of ppl a while back but personally I don’t think it’s the end all be all as far as quality of the chain from what I’ve seen. Either way best of luck with your purchase bruh.

Never implied you were lying. I simply stated that wasn’t my experience with them. I also said that I didn’t bother them with dumb questions which is probably why you had the negative experience. You know how many flakes those folks probably deal with on the daily? Easy to see how they’d get annoyed at someone asking that. You right though the hang straight thing did catch on with a lot of ppl a while back but personally I don’t think it’s the end all be all as far as quality of the chain from what I’ve seen. Either way best of luck with your purchase bruh.
I already paid the price of my chain in full prior to them even making it so no risk of flaking. All I'm saying is I thought ( from this thread) I was asking standard questions - questions they have heard a million times... that's all. Respect g.

Yall full of it if you think it’s ok to have your chain you spent thousands on hanging twisted like it’s a pretzel
Facts even if hang straight thing wasnt a thing if my cuban i spent thousands on shows up like that im punchin walls all night. And we cant even call and ask the jeweler "dumb questions" they dont have to answer lol.

She was kinda rude with me over the phone too when I asked for pics before shipping, but all our email interactions were professional. Have them check the length too. Mine was about an inch longer than I asked for. .. also, my cuban from them doesn't hang straight lol.

Unacceptable :smh:

This would’ve never happened with El Rey and Norma

Yes the wait may be long but at least it isn’t a gamble of twisted links and crappy customer service

I still don't understand the importance of hanging straight. mine has a very slight twist then makes its way back center. I can't see how that comes into play on your neck lol. nice links, consistent spacing, good lock tension, and a good polish makes the chain imo.

No way in hell I’m accepting this idc who it’s made by this is ****ty links period

Yah, this chain is OLD. Mom bought it back in the 80s when I was born but it was only 16”. Had a family friend extend it a bit so it ended up being all mangled.

I know we said bracelets need a slight curve and the hang straight wasn't errthing but yall cap to stunt like ol boy was wrong. His post was about the pics bad customer service and attitude also. Wht he do wrong? Other jewelers send pix of it hanging straight.. if I'm paying thousands and ask u to lay it across a coconut gottdammit go to the store! Thts just good business

If you spent money I don't care how much with a business/jeweler who's being recommended in this thread and you have complaints or positive reviews it all should be welcomed because it helps the next possible person about to spend bread on an item and how they should go about things if at all.That's one of the reasons for this thread.
I've dealt with Rey's Gold & Cash,along with another jeweler, including several people I know and have had no problems with anything.Sometimes going with whoever has the best price may not have the best service and vice versa so pay the difference so you can sleep at night rather than dealing with what could be a problem for you.

I'd rather see comments from the people actually purchasing items or have than the ones who aren't,saving up,waiting for next November,waiting for the price of gold to go down,you know all of the excuses you normally hear.

NT extremes….
Hang straight test is not end all be all.
So if it don’t hang completely straight it doesn’t mean that it’s not a good Cuban.

And that jump rope Cuban up there is def a nt extreme. 😂

And never knew Mazza worked at Trax. Interesting. It’s like all these jewlers have their circle.

Back
Top Bottom