**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ordered a handmade 6mm from Leon's and they are annoyed that I'm asking for pictures before shipping and to see it if hangs straight etc. said that it's never going to be perfect because it is handmade and that I'm one of the only people that's asked for all of this. I thought this whole thread is full of people who did this lol.

In fact she said " you guys saw this hang straight thing on youtube and forums and it is stupid - cubans don't have to hang straight, there's beauty in imperfections." I'm scared lol.
Weird. I just ordered from Leon’s again this weekend. My baby boys first id bracelet. And he had no problem shooting me whatever I asked.

So this thread into chains that dont hang straight now what i miss? From my experience with chain that didnt hang straight from Daniels it would never lay flat 100% of time and would twist and kink compared to my chain that hangs straight from Reys which i havent had any issues with in 3yrs....given the choice i will always chose a chain that hangs straight but to each their own.

So this thread into chains that dont hang straight now what i miss? From my experience with chain that didnt hang straight from Daniels it would never lay flat 100% of time and would twist and kink compared to my chain that hangs straight from Reys which i havent had any issues with in 3yrs....given the choice i will always chose a chain that hangs straight but to each their own.
What happens if it hangs straight but kinks up all the time?
Ijs… hang straight test ain’t the end all be all….

Im thinking of ordering from Leon’s. How y’all paying? I was thinking PayPal would be the best route.

Just because it's stamped with a 925 doesn't mean it's real silver I guess.

Bought a replacement chain because the one that originally came with my necklace was broken. Been wearing the new one for close to a month now and just took a look at it this morning. It definitely has lost its sheen a bit. I don't want to clean it and it gets worse, but the original chain is much brighter and has been worn for about the same amount of time, if not longer. New one is almost brown in some spots.

Didn't spend much, but just disappointed that's all.

Joey usually come correct with his pieces but that watch ain’t it. Might as well just get a flooded bracelet at that point.

I am a glutton for punishment! my issues were with Leon again. I paid $45 per gram for 14K this time. I think last time was around $42.
Not that big of a difference. Hopefully it works out this time.
When was that to get a time and price difference. Just for info for us on here.

Attachments

• CE9139F7-D36A-46D0-877D-155E83D10BB8.jpeg
    CE9139F7-D36A-46D0-877D-155E83D10BB8.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom