**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

200-8.gif
And pure plagiarism

“Scarlett” pendant made by maxair59 maxair59 and Cuban made by limaxi. 26” 14k 6.3mm 93grams. Originally wanted 7mm and at least 100grams, however he told me they go based on target weight which is why it ended up being thinner. Bit of a miscommunication since I would’ve gladly payed the extra money for it to be “over weight”and thicker but he honored the price per gram quoted originally. It’s nothing compared to the chains in here but it’s decent for everyday wear.

I will say I should’ve listened to everyone in here that says go bigger the first time around lol. Next chain will be 12mm and I’ll either keep this one or trade it in.

Attachments

• 8337900D-D1E2-4214-BC42-4AED3AFFF4D2.jpeg
    8337900D-D1E2-4214-BC42-4AED3AFFF4D2.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
“Scarlett” pendant made by maxair59 maxair59 and Cuban made by limaxi. 26” 14k 6.3mm 93grams. Originally wanted 7mm and at least 100grams, however he told me they go based on target weight which is why it ended up being thinner. Bit of a miscommunication since I would’ve gladly payed the extra money for it to be “over weight”and thicker but he honored the price per gram quoted originally. It’s nothing compared to the chains in here but it’s decent for everyday wear.

I will say I should’ve listened to everyone in here that says go bigger the first time around lol. Next chain will be 12mm and I’ll either keep this one or trade it in.
nt staff members been flourishing... someone tell Meth i need a job!

im not buying jewelry anytime soon since i got enough lol... but when i do its going to be one of the three cross pendant, tennis bracelet or chain or upgrade my diamond earring....i wouldnt mind a ring but wouldnt even know what to get...

Back
Top Bottom