**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This is hard

42-DCF1-BE-20-F0-464-B-9-BFC-F2524221-E09-B.jpg
Power Rangers?

Updated my post, chain is deff more yellow than the bracelet though which kinda irks me.
They dipped it, they shoulda asked you if you want it natural or dipped lol. You can have it polished off if it irks you that bad. I know I would😅

They dipped it, they shoulda asked you if you want it natural or dipped lol. You can have it polished off if it irks you that bad. I know I would😅
It’ll ware off naturally, just like his bracelet did. I wouldn’t stress it too much, give it about a year or two and they’ll be matching. Or, homie can re dip the bracelet to make me both shine like new. I’m that case, they’ll both fade off around the same time.

It’ll ware off naturally, just like his bracelet did. I wouldn’t stress it too much, give it about a year or two and they’ll be matching. Or, homie can re dip the bracelet to make me both shine like new. I’m that case, they’ll both fade off around the same time.
That’s assuming his bracelet was ever dipped, but yeah it would wear off eventually.

If they were both from Leon’s, I’m assuming they would do it to all their pieces. Doubt it was a one-off decision they tested solely on homies chain
I’ve had several Cubans from Leon’s, all natural 14k color. If they had asked bro, he would have probably chosen natural so it would match his bracelet. It’s still a beautiful Cuban either way.

Go get some jewelry cleaner and let your chain sit in there for 30 minutes. When you take it out most of that dipped gold should come off.

Back
Top Bottom