**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Those dji boxlocks are handmade but that dont mean anything them things are janky as hell in my experience. Ill take Reys casted anytime.

C6E23BE3-6971-4980-9FF1-594906C3DF05.jpeg

Thinkin up a design for @maxair59 to hook me up a pendant for my 11mm 🤔. It looks lonely lol

What’s the length on the 11mm? Setup looks perfect as is IMO

Those dji boxlocks are handmade but that dont mean anything them things are janky as hell in my experience. Ill take Reys casted anytime.

Proof that DJ boxlocks are janky?

I never had any issues with mine and it has been the best part of my chain.

Hey guys so I am working on this new jesus project it’s inspired by vintage styles of the 90s so I am doing this 100% old school wax carving and hand setting. Also will have option of a crown of thorns or kufi style . The prongs will be added one by one when I cast.

I want to give a special shout out to Frank and Ninja for their years of contribution to the forum that helped me gather information

Last edited:
10k Hermes link they posted was also looking nice. Change of pace from all the Cubans. Not sure if 3.7mm is big enough to wear alone without a pendant.

easily in that price point. I started with a 7mm then moved to 10mm and would never go smaller
Agreed. I went from a 9mm to a 10mm a couple years ago and it's been a great daily. At this point I wouldn't go smaller.

Speaking of, I am thinking of upgrading and will probably be moving my Rey's 14k, 26", 10mm, 190g. If anyone is interested hit me.
IMG_8601.jpg

Last edited:
blackredxiiigoat blackredxiiigoat thats looks fire on you playa. Most folks including myself had to learn the hard way; either go big right away or have regrets later

But folks also need to understand that goin an extra milli gonna add 30-40g easy and not think it’s a few extra hun $

blackredxiiigoat blackredxiiigoat thats looks fire on you playa. Most folks including myself had to learn the hard way; either go big right away or have regrets later

But folks also need to understand that goin an extra milli gonna add 30-40g easy and not think it’s a few extra hun $
This, I had to actually try one on in person to really grasp that, I thought I would be set with a 7MM until I did.

Back
Top Bottom