**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For my local SF Bay Area folks.
DF22D5DD-5D34-4E26-80B2-F7719EDE5DA5.jpeg

Thats what i been sayin about our boy maxair59 maxair59 . His attention to detail, the prompt responses from him on IG, and the step-by-step updates i got, really made a difference. Thanks for my pieces my G! Im already thinkin up the next project 🤔
no doubt he does great work, but let's not hype him up too much, i still need to get my cuban ring from him and the last thing i need is the Reys gold and cash pricing and 14 month wait list. 😂

Gave you a follow - been loving your work. Will def hit you up in the near future
Good looks bro🙏🏾💪🏾

Thats what i been sayin about our boy maxair59 maxair59 . His attention to detail, the prompt responses from him on IG, and the step-by-step updates i got, really made a difference. Thanks for my pieces my G! Im already thinkin up the next project 🤔
Appreciate you my guy💪🏾💪🏾
no doubt he does great work, but let's not hype him up too much, i still need to get my cuban ring from him and the last thing i need is the Reys gold and cash pricing and 14 month wait list. 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣
C6E23BE3-6971-4980-9FF1-594906C3DF05.jpeg

Thinkin up a design for maxair59 maxair59 to hook me up a pendant for my 11mm 🤔. It looks lonely lol
🔥🔥🔥That setup looks clean as is 🤔🤔

Is there a "space" or "gap" near the lock? Some people said that those jewelers who use casted locks are prone to those "gaps" compared to DJI and handmade locks.

Would you be able to post a picture of the lock? I'm having difficulty picking the size lol, currently debating between 8mm and 10mm for daily wear, but definitely going to go with Rey's.

Is there a "space" or "gap" near the lock? Some people said that those jewelers who use casted locks are prone to those "gaps" compared to DJI and handmade locks.

Would you be able to post a picture of the lock? I'm having difficulty picking the size lol, currently debating between 8mm and 10mm for daily wear, but definitely going to go with Rey's.

Sounds like you watched a Cubaknow video review and are repeating what he said

Foreals bro! Homie is overthinking it, no offense. If you had chosen the chain when we first advised you, you’d be at $15/g less on 18ks then than now.

rumcajs23 rumcajs23 have you actually worn a cuban around your neck? If so, you would actually know right there and then the size you want. Just my 0.02.
For most of us, it’s the amount of $ premium you have to pay to get from 8mm to 10mm. Its in the several thousands for 18K at least

6C90735D-76EC-44E1-8EFE-91D6B2C5B3BE.jpeg

Never had any issues with my box locks.
Hope you are aware that a 10mm will cost you around $15K and a 8-10 month wait

Back
Top Bottom