**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wanted a bracelet from Leon’s but their communication hasn’t exactly been the best.

Reys charging OD and that wait time is nasty.

I just wanna spend money man :lol:

Will do.

Been dm-ing got for weeks sent my info over and all and it’s like whoever runs the account doesn’t want the money lol.
Been giving this number out for 3 yrs to other nters. They reply real quick and give info on items not stocked on line
6F42433C-61A3-4DEE-B10E-870CCCA9A45C.png

I wanted a bracelet from Leon’s but their communication hasn’t exactly been the best.

Reys charging OD and that wait time is nasty.

I just wanna spend money man :lol:
Call Las Villas. Great quality. They’ll make the links as tight as you want. Best prices and if u find it cheaper they’ll match pricing.

For context, Leon’s had a deal for this bracelet (not made by them) for 2800, 14 K, 11M, 9inches, 70 grams.
understood, you are looking for a steal.
in today's gold climate prices are high and out of control. so looking at the price of that bracelet leads me to believe that it's trash!
I'll save the rest of my lecture for your dm if you so choose.

understood, you are looking for a steal.
in today's gold climate prices are high and out of control. so looking at the price of that bracelet leads me to believe that it's trash!
I'll save the rest of my lecture for your dm if you so choose.
No lecture needed.

I’ve been in and out this thread for years and respect y’all’s opinion.

It’s gonna be a smooth pass for me. I rather just pay what is required to have a high quality item.

Back
Top Bottom