**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

by todays standards I hope she aint suggesting emoji pieces fam.. :lol:

giphy.gif
😂 I’d have to give her a reality smack if she suggested that lol.

Thanks for the replies and insight on the angel piece.

I def love the design. Wasn’t sure if it also meant having lost a young person/loved one in their lives.

How do y’all feel about a jewelrs stamp/logo on the box clasp of your Cuban?

Just ordered from Leon’s and am thinking of leaving it blank.

How do y’all feel about a jewelrs stamp/logo on the box clasp of your Cuban?

Just ordered from Leon’s and am thinking of leaving it blank.
I feel like as long as they ask it’s cool but. If they add their **** all over it like Puffy in the 90’s nah

Would you guys say men wearing gold and/or diamond jewelry is relatively common where you guys live?

Now that I’m in one of Belgium’s biggest cities daily for work since a week or 2 ago, I assumed I’d finally see some other folks (men) wearing gold jewelry here and there but nope, virtually nobody.

It seems jewelry doesn’t really have much of a cultural relevancy here, especially compared to the US.

Been shopping around for quotes on a 13mm 24" 14k. A couple different places quoted me $43-$45/g for anyone looking for something similar. Need that 40/g flat though.

Been shopping around for quotes on a 13mm 24" 14k. A couple different places quoted me $43-$45/g for anyone looking for something similar. Need that 40/g flat though.

Las villas will do $40/g over 200. Pia to get a hold of them and very few employees speak English, but they’re pretty good other than that video posted a few pages back 😂😂

35D6AE90-EA42-42D8-9C86-48A1619D6522.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom