**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Quick question.

Just put in an order with Leon’s.

Should I specify tight links or is the standard tight links.

And are there any drawbacks to tight links. If anyone else has a Cuban from Leon’s pics of them in the wild would be appreciated.

Quick question.

And are there any drawbacks to tight links. If anyone else has a Cuban from Leon’s pics of them in the wild would be appreciated.
Specify what you want so you’re both on the same page

Quick question.

I'd suggest you specify you do/don't want it 18/24K dipped from my experience. Here’s a couple of my old one from Leon’s 9MM 22”

F05D950E-5462-4006-A1C8-37D8A66C908E.jpeg

F66CEC9C-94B6-4663-B4E4-335F11D39F97.jpeg

Quick question.

leon 20mm, leon 14mm
for the chain i told them exactly how i wanted it and they made it work, for the bracelet i told them i wanted their best person working on it, with a hand made lock. i also told them to take their time and not to rush it. bracelet came out better than i expected.
Screenshot_20220516-195910_Gallery.jpg

My set up from TA was dipped in 24 - I didn’t ask for it but I don’t mind it because it looks good w my other 24k chains. 18k next to 24k looks like white gold lol.

Wit

With the dip?

Is it faking looking?

What route did some of y’all in here take regardless of maker.
I didn’t know dipping was a thing.
All my jewelry is 18k anyway, personally I prefer the color of 18k over anything else.

Sidenote:
My new yellow gold ring with an emerald and some diamonds should be ready for pickup tomorrow
:pimp:

Won’t have time to pick it up until the weekend though due to work

Last edited:
Yo.

Leon must have an army of Cuban makers lmao.

Put an order for mine in a few days ago and it’s finished already :lol:

1652812225962.jpeg

The links :evil::evil::evil:
What did they charge per gram? About to put in an order myself and this pic may have sealed it.

Has anyone had a piece done by george? Been going back and forth with him on a jesus and wanted to get anyones feedback if theyve purchased from him!!! No offense george just covering my bases!!
Working with him on a hooded Jesus piece. He says I have about 3 weeks left for him to complete. I will post pics and review as soon as I get it.

Back
Top Bottom