**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Setting Stones This Week

Attachments

• CD972A88-3DCB-4493-9AF5-D108C9270EC0.jpeg
    CD972A88-3DCB-4493-9AF5-D108C9270EC0.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 787
Son got the hands of a cherub.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Before this I’ve only ever heard one sole person, a woman, comment on my hands :lol:
In the last few years I was physically unable to continue much of my physical hobbies until I got a diagnosis and somewhat working treatment for my hormone condition about 2 years ago. But before that I did lots of physical activity, including 4-5 years of weightlifting training 3x/week.
I think it’s mainly due to the hormone condition, they always looked like this regardless of all the weightlifting, household tasks, yardwork, …

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Before this I’ve only ever heard one sole person, a woman, comment on my hands :lol:
In the last few years I was physically unable to continue much of my physical hobbies until I got a diagnosis and somewhat working treatment for my hormone condition about 2 years ago. But before that I did lots of physical activity, including 4-5 years of weightlifting training 3x/week.
I think it’s mainly due to the hormone condition, they always looked like this regardless of all the weightlifting, household tasks, yardwork, …
My bad bro, i didn’t mean to insult you at all. Just typical NT locker talk 😁. Wishing you continued healing and better health 💪🏾🙏

if you ask me the homie sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 jp came out even more fire! he doesn't want to post but I'll do it for him. (expecting some backlash)
af69c69f63b67cfde60dee27ac74e33d19a09a02-34.jpg

when it comes down to pricing, you know how it goes, if you want something quality you have to pony up. I'd rather save 2-3 years to get something I will be extremely happy with than rush just to get something i might not like when i receive it. at the same time you still have to live and spend within your means. there was alot of pb&j sandwiches for lunch and dinner to get it done. my advice to anyone buying jewelry especially during these times where prices are inflated is to take your time, if you want that 10mm get the 12mm, if you want that 100 gram bracelet get the 150. there's nothing wrong with taking a little extra time to get more than you deserve.
Bruhhh

Crafted by NT’s very own maxair59 maxair59

Nothing but professionalism from start to finish. Constant communication and updates throughout the whole process.

Quality is top notch and he was working with me to get the sizing down since I was very particular on not having anything too big.

Don’t sleep!

Attachments

• 6F806A10-5CF1-4E87-BAD4-9AEEDA15B92A.jpeg
    6F806A10-5CF1-4E87-BAD4-9AEEDA15B92A.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 388
Crafted by NT’s very own maxair59 maxair59

Nothing but professionalism from start to finish. Constant communication and updates throughout the whole process.

Quality is top notch and he was working with me to get the sizing down since I was very particular on not having anything too big.

Don’t sleep!
Appreciate you bro! Was a pleasure working with you to create your ring 💪🏾💪🏾

got my jewelry cleaned yesterday by a local jeweler by my job and they did great cleaning everything... now I'm ready for my trip to AC looking right lol... I'm a go there often to clean my jewelry but I don't want to take advantage since it's free so I'll get them to replace the batteries on my watches...

on another note I was looking at their tennis chains and they were taxing heavy... I think they were charging 10k for for like 4 pointers that were like 10 carats at most smh

Yoo man I was following you IG and noticed that “coin” with the names on it. Any finished pics of that? I want to grab one for my wife with the kids names on it!
Still a work in progress bro, I'll post it up once its done!
I peeped that too, hella dope, Kinda want but afraid we'll end up with another seed and i gotta get a whole new one 😅😂
If you do have another seed, send it back & I'll melt it down and remix it 😅😅😅

I peeped that too, hella dope, Kinda want but afraid we'll end up with another seed and i gotta get a whole new one 😅😂
Mannnn I’m snipped so we good over here! Lol 😂
Still a work in progress bro, I'll post it up once its done!
Bro that sneak peek was 🔥🔥 exactly what I’ve been eyeing for the Mrs. hell I might grab one my self to stack. I’ll be waiting for you to post it!

Back
Top Bottom