**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn that’s a nice set up. 15/16 is gonna be chunky chunky 🔥 definitely occasions for both so good both ways

A0AA0AF2-BAA6-4B93-9B2B-CF323C150DAF.jpeg
Shout out to maxair59 maxair59 he always on point

Deciding on a pendant sz now might even get 2 one for me and one for my son
🔥🔥🔥Pleasure working with you as always my guy🫡🫡

Nice bracelet iwilwin iwilwin ! Got the same specs as you but in rozay from our boy maxair59 maxair59 .

12mm fits just right for me. Anything over, is just too chunky for everyday wear IMO. Plus i wear a watch with it. Planning on stackin it w a love bracelet from our guy someday 🤞🏼

Attachments

• 07B46529-0CCD-412D-8E54-5C9116759908.png
    07B46529-0CCD-412D-8E54-5C9116759908.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 307
Ya my Cuban bracelet is straight at 12mm and is good enough for me… a bigger bracelet is cool but isn’t practical for me at least…once I buy jewelry again which won’t be for a while I’m a get an iced out “C” for my first initial to put on my rope chain…

Decided to treat myself, and have the silver Jesus piece I posted here a few years ago remade for myself. I originally bought the file from cgtrader, and had the stone settings changed to “stoneless” Sent the file to Rubertone’s Casting in Philly, took about a week to cast and finish. Couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Specs are 80 mm/just about 3”, 80 grams, 14kt white gold, quarter carat moissanites in the eyes. At some point I’ll probably do stones in the crown, as well. Excuse the pic quality, this thing definitely hits in the light. Once again, thanks to my Niketalk jewelry brethren, I wouldn’t have had any idea about this process, and definitely would have been ripped off, if not for this thread.

Attachments

• 7694332D-478F-43C5-98F3-E4C5AAFBF607.jpeg
    7694332D-478F-43C5-98F3-E4C5AAFBF607.jpeg
    465.4 KB · Views: 291
Decided to treat myself, and have the silver Jesus piece I posted here a few years ago remade for myself. I originally bought the file from cgtrader, and had the stone settings changed to “stoneless” Sent the file to Rubertone’s Casting in Philly, took about a week to cast and finish. Couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Specs are 80 mm/just about 3”, 80 grams, 14kt white gold, quarter carat moissanites in the eyes. At some point I’ll probably do stones in the crown, as well. Excuse the pic quality, this thing definitely hits in the light. Once again, thanks to my Niketalk jewelry brethren, I wouldn’t have had any idea about this process, and definitely would have been ripped off, if not for this thread.
That came out clean!

Nice work crown design is nice doing stone and stoneless versions. I really like the crown design. I see the kanye hair pattern is very nice keep it up. The only suggestion I would say is for eyes to get rid of the prongs and have you or your setter use flush setting.

Why does yellow on yellow jewelry always have a green tint to it. is it from the blue color the diamond reflects?

Do any of the jewelers think they could do an iced out initial clasp? I think that’d be dope on a plain bracelet like the 12mms posted

Errbody did tht! My advice is go two sizes up(if budget allows)..if u think u want a 12mm get a 14! My 14 looks good but feels small on me.. now I want a 16mm. 16 on neck and 18-20 on wrist is my ideal setup
That's facts smh i started with a 7mm thinking that was the one. Now I'm on a 10 thinking bout going to a 12 on neck and an 8 on wrist

Double Facts! This also applies to thinking of having just one chain; soon you’ll have two, then three lol
dgar08 dgar08 Im gonna take a wild guess that the 8 on the wrist gonna be 12-14 real soon 😁

Back
Top Bottom