**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Whtup yall. Lookin to grab a cuban maybe a 9-10 mm. This here is my 14k. 28 inch. Mariner. With the cross. Lmk what yall think on cubans. And whos got the best prices. Looking for 26-28 inches 9-10 mm.

Whtup yall. Lookin to grab a cuban maybe a 9-10 mm. This here is my 14k. 28 inch. Mariner. With the cross. Lmk what yall think on cubans. And whos got the best prices. Looking for 26-28 inches 9-10 mm.

Attachments

• EB1282A1-A77A-49E1-A097-0C27F19937B1.png
    EB1282A1-A77A-49E1-A097-0C27F19937B1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 728
I have a 8mm cuban necklace. Want to get a bracelet. Not wanting to go cuban on bracelet. Any suggestions on link style. Thinking about going 10-12 mm on bracelet. Suggestions appreciated.

I have a 8mm cuban necklace. Want to get a bracelet. Not wanting to go cuban on bracelet. Any suggestions on link style. Thinking about going 10-12 mm on bracelet. Suggestions appreciated. I wear chain daily. Would like to use bracelet as well if I don’t wear watch.

I also think the photographs on the IFandCo website are awful - i don't know who had the idea to go that route between photo & illustration. The baby Kufi looks off!
Diamonds looking like rock salt...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 17.08.12.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 17.08.12.png
    1 MB · Views: 867
I also think the photographs on the IFandCo website are awful - i don't know who had the idea to go that route between photo & illustration. The baby Kufi looks off!
Diamonds looking like rock salt...
To their defense, its a render. Poorly done and the lighting doesn't help it all I agree tho IfandCo JP has gone down hill over the years

I have a 8mm cuban necklace. Want to get a bracelet. Not wanting to go cuban on bracelet. Any suggestions on link style. Thinking about going 10-12 mm on bracelet. Suggestions appreciated.
My second choice behind a Cuban bracelet would be a Franco
I also like puffed mariners but i feel like those are more for women

eBay 22kt bracelets and there’s styles you don’t really see

Havent seen a 10-12mm franco, especially in a bracelet. That’ll fetch premium $ i bet. The only bracelet i’d consider besides cubans are Love Bracelets (5mm) and you can stack those

Realtalk if money is no object, i definitely would love to have a 12mm franco. That **** be chunky and dope af! 🔥

Goin different style on the bracelet would look odd to me but i have seen some rope,mariner and figaro braceltes in person that size that look dope af.

Ok guys, looking for advice for a friend who’s in the market for a BIG cuban (1,000-1,200 grams) I’ve been following this thread for years and wanted to help steer him in the right direction. He’s still settling on length/width specs, I think the plan is to decide on length first and let the width work itself out from there. I’m planning on reaching out to the regular’s (Rey’s, Daniel’s, Limaxi) for quotes, then flying down to Florida to make the actual purchase. I know everyone has their favorite jewelers, and it’s kinda subjective, but I had a couple generic questions, is there anyone else I should check with? How is everyone delivering payment for purchases like this? Duffel bags? Wire transfers? Credit cards? My man’s a “points” guy so he hopes to put it on a CC (willing to eat the fee) Obviously we’re gonna take it to a local jeweler for an XRF verification, but are can he expect one from whoever he purchases from? Anything else to consider here, or advice for him? I believe Rey’s has a pretty big lead time and his prices are a bit higher. Thanks in advance for any help! I’ll be sure to share once it’s purchased.

Respect. That’s just extra heavy on the neck but dope regardless. I say go to Leon’s for the best price. Once you go that heavy, every dollar per gram counts. Zelle it or pay w CC. Not sure about the limit since most of us never dropped $50k+ on one chain before. Monica is who to talk to over there. Had great personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom