**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

jewelry thread has always been hard on jewelers. info/transparency about the process of finally getting a Tito that looks close to the original would be appreciated, info about the manufacturing process too but business is business + I know those could be actual trade secrets which are not to be posted on a forum.

TraxNYC def stayed in his lane and kept going with it. Provided medium grade and to whatever budget you needed for years and years spanning all the way back early ebay days. He outlasted a lot of other budget jewelers.

Last edited:
He does have an interesting way to enter the jewellery game - definitely nothing has been handled to him from cousins/uncle/relative.
You can feel the struggle and you can get his resentment towards the Diamond District.....
He even went at Ben and Greg when they were bullyin pocking at him.

Now back to the Jesus pieces....

81Ap-EI7scL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 19.53.00.png

Ben's been smoking angel dust again, the book has nothing to do with that crap Youtube series which he hasn't even produced.
Where's his name?
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 19.58.14.png

straight bs!

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 19.53.00.png

Ben's been smoking angel dust again, the book has nothing to do with that crap Youtube series which he hasn't even produced.
Where's his name?
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 19.58.14.png

straight bs!

Ben, talk to me about what it means to you that this film is out right now.

Ben Baller:
Ice Cold is so many years in the making, you know, shout out to Peter and Sacha over at Mass Appeal. I was like, man, I'm with the right people!

I knew the new school. It wasn’t nothing getting Lil’ Baby. Getting to the jewelry people who think they are on the same level of competition as me—I’m not worried about that. And the funny thing is, people who don't like me, or who think I hate them, they're going to be in this movie. They get to tell their side of the story, to say that their best jeweler, or whatever it may be. I think later when they find out, they're goiog to be like, “Wait, Ben produced this movie? Why would he have me in it? Because look, dog- I’m not about that f*** s***. You gotta hear every side."

What I dont understand is why that guy makes everything associated to him and like he originated everything.

What I dont understand is why that guy makes everything associated to him and like he originated everything.

he's always been that way. I been here a loooong time and when he was on here, he was cocky as hell. He always wants to take credit for making SBs hot when the first ones dropped (Supa, Mulder, Gino, Chocolate, etc) he always talked about how he floated skate shop managers a few hundred bucks back then to load up his car with all the dunks.

This was back what? 2002/2003 i think, probably before you were born :lol: He's always had that cockiness about him but give him credit it's worked out for him. When Jonas was alive he used to act like he was part owner of LRG too.

Just remember for all the ish he talks, he was also in this movie :lol:

s-l500.jpg

I wish that documentary he was in was still available somewhere. it was like a 20 minute shoe documentary by this old shop called Grey One I believe.

he's always been that way. I been here a loooong time and when he was on here, he was cocky as hell. He always wants to take credit for making SBs hot when the first ones dropped (Supa, Mulder, Gino, Chocolate, etc) he always talked about how he floated skate shop managers a few hundred bucks back then to load up his car with all the dunks.

This was back what? 2002/2003 i think, probably before you were born :lol: He's always had that cockiness about him but give him credit it's worked out for him. When Jonas was alive he used to act like he was part owner of LRG too.

s-l500.jpg

I wish that documentary he was in was still available somewhere. it was like a 20 minute shoe documentary by this old shop called Grey One I believe.

he owned Grey One? Damn I remember that store when i'd cuzzin in SoCal. Didn't know he was an owner, i feel like its cap tho

GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone bro can you drop some knowledge and make a collage of different JPs there are? ie Jacob, Tito, Kufi, GF, etc.
hoping to learn and differentiate which is which
Look at this forum frank mucus frank mucus ninjahood ninjahood and many others paved the way providing info on all these Jesus Pieces. I am a student to everyone I have no ego. I came into this with humble aspirations into making the Tito along the way I learned about the industry and loved the process of creating pieces. I thank everyone who’s has provided info on this forum especially Ninja and Frank . All love

It's the most powerful & off putting thing about him. He never lets anyone else create a narrative around him other than himself. Most people go by whatever he says without checking facts because he looks/moves a certain way.

Last edited:

s-l500.jpg

Oh nah fam I been here LOOOOOOOOOONG time. Since the Henz0 stoneface days, Dom Kennedy beefing with NTers over a girl, LRG Jonas days going crazy, Tyga pre Coconut song and fake jewelry etc. Feel like I been here for 20 years already :lol:. Matta fact I have been.

It's always been like this with him and still I don't get it :lol:

Man I forgot all about that Prince story :lol: Think I remember homie saying there were VVS stones in that joint too but he couldn’t get pics bc of whatever lame excuse. End of the day Ben is a pathological liar.

Lol Ben and Soulja should do a non music versus.

bit nah he does spit a lot of bs. I remember yeeeears ago when he first posted dames roc piece, before that black diamond wave, he wrote a whole paragraph about how black diamonds are ultra rare and expensive and went on about how they were so ahead and luxurious for using black diamonds. 🤦🏻‍♂️
the man is respon for the success of rocafella, aftermath, lrg, diamond supply, Supra. I wonder what a mood stabilizer would do to his grandiosity. In college i was taught there was a sweet spot for bipolar mania where it can actually work for you. Ben definitely is flirting with that notion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom